ANTENNAE PROBLEM

Disatisfied

Buick Ownership
2017 Cascada Sport
I went to the dealership to have an XM Radio problem diagnosed.They said the antennae was bad and they had to order a new one.

When the new ons came in they told me that the old antennae was made any more and they sent a sustitute.

The old was a very sleek for my sports car but the new one is just a nlack metal stick.
Very ugly.

I dont want the new one.

The deslership has a brand new 2018-19 Cascada on the sales floor with the old antennae.So they must still be using the old antennae.

Why cant I get the old one.
Does anyone know???

kurtp13

Buick Ownership
Cascada
I'm interested. Mine seems to have a lot of dropouts. Was the 'New' one OEM or might it have been an aftermarket part? I think something is wrong with mine also but I don't want something that looks terrible. I don't even expect to keep the service. But I would like the option

HotZ28

Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU
Which one did you have? They both #1 and #2 seem to be still available! It looks like the dealer installed the cheaper of the two, or the ugly stick has been found to be more reliable? It would be interesting to see how the new stick would survive through a car wash!
2017 Buick Cascada Premium ANTENNA. ELECTRICAL.

Last edited:

kurtp13

Buick Ownership
Cascada
Mine is the shark fin style and is color keyed. The catalog part of the same style doesnt seem to have a color choice.