Any interest in my buying my winter wheel setup? Perfect, less than 100 mi

88 E5PR1T

Long Island, NY
Buick Ownership
'12 Regal GS, '64 Karmann Ghia, '06 Elise
I bought a great set of winter wheels and tires a couple months ago... but the more I look, the more I want black rims on my winter setup.

Enkei Performance Ammodo, 19x8, about $200 each new
Dunlop Graspic DS-3, 235/40R19, about $200 each new
TPMS are currently installed and will go if the entire setup is bought, about $50 each new

They're brand new and in perfect shape, I've had them on the car for almost 2 weeks, less than 100 miles driven. If you've been hesitating on getting a winter setup, here's your perfect chance. I have employee pricing options at FedEx, so shipping costs shouldn't be an obstacle. Or I could meet someone local, meet halfway, etc.

Feel free to PM me. I know I'm not going to get the full amount I paid on Tire Rack, but lets figure it out.

Last edited:

88 E5PR1T

Long Island, NY
Buick Ownership
Update: I did go ahead and buy a package with black rims & winter tires, so feel free to make me a reasonable offer for the setup above.

And this will fit any 2011+ Regal, not just the GS.

Thanks again everyone.

88 E5PR1T

Long Island, NY
Buick Ownership
I've had a couple of requests for pics, so here's what I have access to in the cloud right now. I don't have any pics of them on the car; I'm traveling this week. As soon as I get back ill post another pic.

e448c1c642f776adf65915093856f401.jpg

stive403

Wauwatosa, WI
Buick Ownership
2012 Regal GS
If I hadn't already bought a second setup, I would have been interested especially as I would have liked full on winters. Good luck with the sale!

88 E5PR1T

Long Island, NY
Buick Ownership
Thanks, it's a great setup... includes new lug nuts, lug nut socket, and the required centering rings all courtesy of Tire Rack. They definitely know how to make a *compete* bolt-on package.

jay3737

Kalamazoo, MI
Buick Ownership
Buick
those are beautiful wheels! good luck with the sale...if i were still living in OH i would be all over these, but here in TX..no need. :)

Boosted

Delaware
You wouldn't be interested in just selling the rims would you? They'd make a nice upgrade to my 18s on my turbo, so no need for winter tires.

88 E5PR1T

Long Island, NY
Buick Ownership
I'd consider it, but I'd also then have to spend the extra money to dismount them. Do you have 19" tires already, or would you have to buy new ones and then mount them on these wheels?

PM me with some more details on what you're thinking.

88 E5PR1T

Long Island, NY
Buick Ownership
I'd consider it, but I'd also then have to spend the extra money to dismount them. Do you have 19" tires already, or would you have to buy new ones and then mount them on these wheels?

PM me with some more details on what you're thinking.

88 E5PR1T

Long Island, NY
Buick Ownership
Any ballpark on the price you are looking to get out of these?

$1500 shipped for the complete package, but am open to other reasonable offers... especially if you are within driving distance.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!