Anyone experience water leak inside cabin of Buick Lacrosse?

James C

Buick Newbie
I have a 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXL that I rarely if ever drive. We had some rain for a few days and I went out to start the car and check the oil only to discover the passenger side floor boards soaked with standing water. It does have a moon roof, but the leak does not appear to have come from there. The back floor board had more standing water than the front and there was no water or problems visible from the driver side vehicle at all. My best guess is that maybe the rain entered through the trunk, but I can't be sure. Does anyone have any idea what may have caused this or what I need to look for to fix it?

krazybob613

Buick Newbie
I do not call them moon or sun roofs but RAIN roofs for a reason... they leak like the proverbial sieves....

it will take patience and a water hose to pinpoint the source of the leak but do not be surprised if the rain roof is the source....

krazybob613

Buick Newbie
I do not call them moon or sun roofs but RAIN roofs for a reason... they leak like the proverbial sieves....

it will take patience and a water hose to pinpoint the source of the leak but do not be surprised if the rain roof is the source....