• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Anyone going to rebadge their Opel/Vauxhall? PSA/FCA new name!

Hunter Mike

America’s Dairyland
Buick Ownership
Dark Moon 19 Buick Opel Vauxhall Insignia Country Tourer Regal TourX Essence Estate Avant Wagon

Uniqez

Buick Ownership
2018 Opel Insignia Country Tourer with Buick steering wheel, HMI and floor mats
Sound like stripper's name😂😂😂

JoeBlog

Buick Newbie
Wichita
Buick Ownership
1967 Wildcat Convertible, 2019 Regal TourX Essence
Stellantis is an ancient civilization credited with the development of multi fuel engines that produced prodigious horsepower from just a drop of fuel. Legend has it that the ruins may have been found deep under the Sea of Malaise sometime between 1973 and 1986.

pek

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I'd like to be able to replace my Opel Regal with another Opel from a MOPAR dealer in a few years.

ready2fly

Tampa, Florida
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Sportback Preferred II
As long as they bring back Regal/TourX to the US, I don't care what they call it. I would absolutely buy another one.

HotZ28

Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU
From the same folks who powered the DeLorean, lol.
Volvo was used in the Deloren POS engine! Don't even ask me about my experience with '02 S80 oil leaks from the OHC seals. The car looked nice, but I got tired of cleaning up major oil leaks from my floor! THAT WAS MY LAST AND ONLY EVERY PURCHASE OF A VOLVO VEHICLE!

1500cc

Ontario
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal GS
Volvo was used in the Deloren POS engine! Don't even ask me about my experience with '02 S80 oil leaks from the OHC seals. The car looked nice, but I got tired of cleaning up major oil leaks from my floor! THAT WAS MY LAST AND ONLY EVERY PURCHASE OF A VOLVO VEHICLE!

The engine was actually a joint venture of Peugot, Renault, and Volvo, hence it's "PRV V6" designation. It was also used on these shores in the Eagle Premier / Dodge Monaco of the late 80s / early 90s/

HotZ28

Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU
All equally worthless!

Get your turbo buick badge right here!