Anyone have the TourX wheel specs?

MPLS
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
It's an 18x8 wheel.

The bolt pattern is 5x115mm and the offset is either 42mm or 44mm (I can't recall off hand). I dug as deep as I could into this as I'm looking into some 16x6.5 steel wheels with a 42mm offset for snow tires.

Southeast, PA
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX Essence | Moon Blue Metallic
It's an 18x8 wheel.

The bolt pattern is 5x115mm and the offset is either 42mm or 44mm (I can't recall off hand). I dug as deep as I could into this as I'm looking into some 16x6.5 steel wheels with a 42mm offset for snow tires.
Please let me know what you come up with for a snow tire set up, as I'll be wanting a dedicated set myself.

MPLS
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
Please let me know what you come up with for a snow tire set up, as I'll be wanting a dedicated set myself.
This is the wheel that should work:

Pacer 16.6.5 Steel Wheel

215/55R16 is the size I will run (it's the size sold in Europe for the Opel model) and if my calculations are correct should have zero clearance issues.

Tire brand would be your preference. Since this is an AWD car with an amazing rear diff, I'd probably run Michelin X-Ice XI-3. I've been running them on my MKIV Jetta TDI for a few years now and like their performance for the multiple 300+ mile trips I take to Wisconsin in the winter.

Thread starter #6

Imp

Buick Ownership
Soon
It's an 18x8 wheel.

Thanks. 5x115, ET40, Center Bore 70.2. Wheel-specs.com updated the specs on their site after I had asked the question... Buick Regal TourX 2018 - Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset and Rims specs

So I started looking around to other cars that may be similar, and the ATS meets the criteria. 5x115, ET42, CB 70.3. https://www.wheel-size.com/size/cadillac/ats/2018/

The CB is .1mm bigger, so any ATS wheel (or aftermarket for ATS specifically) should also fit without issue if these specs are to be believed. (Just make sure the wheel is centered with the lugs as I don't even think they'd make a centering ring that's only .1mm).

That's going to open up a lot of options if that's the case.

--kC

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX Preferred, Sport Red
Thanks. 5x115, ET40, Center Bore 70.2. Wheel-specs.com updated the specs on their site after I had asked the question... Buick Regal TourX 2018 - Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset and Rims specs

So I started looking around to other cars that may be similar, and the ATS meets the criteria. 5x115, ET42, CB 70.3. Cadillac ATS 2018 - Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset and Rims specs

The CB is .1mm bigger, so any ATS wheel (or aftermarket for ATS specifically) should also fit without issue if these specs are to be believed. (Just make sure the wheel is centered with the lugs as I don't even think they'd make a centering ring that's only .1mm).

That's going to open up a lot of options if that's the case.

--kC
Good find! That's awesome news if accurate. I definitely want to upgrade wheels after I go through this first set of tires. Plus, I doubt that 0.1mm increase in CB will make much of an impact, since that's about the thickness of a sheet of paper. ATS has some nice-looking OEM 19's that I'm sure can be found second-hand for a decent price.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.