• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Anyone Interested in a Zombie Apocalypse Ready TourX?

ntorch

Blandon, PA
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
Would make a great movie car, but other than that I don’t know who would want it.

HotZ28

Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU
Warthog from Hell! That guy has talent, and apparently a lot of money to waste, but seems to be lacking in brains! Why would anyone invest that kind of time & money, then sell it below market value? :rolleyes:

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
Not for me but I sincerely admire his ability to express himself. Mad Max? Mad props to this very creative dude. Plus 10% of the sale goes to ASPCA and being big on animal rescue, I can get behind that 100%. Good on you, Bro.

gmejia324

Buick Ownership
TourX
Not my cup of tea but some nice ideas there I had thought of for my TourX before seeing this. Primarily the blacked out chrome elements I personally do not care for, primarily the chrome window trim that runs the length of the car. Blacked out roof rails also look pretty good. My guess plasti dipped?..

toga94m

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
My 2006 BMW 530xiT (bought used) had the "shadow line trim" option, which basically blacked out all the chrome trim around the windows. I preferred it... but I don't mind the chrome lines on my TourX.