• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Anyone need a drivers side led housing?

Dahveed96

18 regal sportback
So I bought my 2018 preferred in January and didn't notice til after everything was signed that I had 2 different housings. Apparently the previous owner had problems and replaced the halogen with an led one. I wound up getting the dealer to cut me a check so I could replace it with another halogen one. So now that I have a spare housing that I cant use, anyone wanna buy it. It seemed to be brand new.

Attachments

Jwmsa17

TourX
Question is, does it plug into the same wiring harness as the halogen? I asked the dealership and they were adamant it wouldn't be a plug and play replacement. However, I see your light is actually on, so I'm curious.

Dahveed96

18 regal sportback
Question is, does it plug into the same wiring harness as the halogen? I asked the dealership and they were adamant it would not work.
Yea they won't. The problem I ran into was it would work sometimes but always eventually went off. The drl always worked though lol

Get your turbo buick badge right here!