Anyone using a recent/new cell phone with Pandora in Buick Lacrosse

zitsky

A Regular
Buick Ownership
2015 Buick LaCrosse
Thread starter #1
I just went from a Samsung Galaxy S5 to S9+. Pandora doesn't work in my 2015 LaCrosse. It either has no sound or it switches from Pandora to Bluetooth! I'll probably have to return this phone to the place I bought it.

Is anyone using a phone made in the last year or two with Pandora in a LaCrosse? If so, could you please share what model you are using in your LaCrosse? I'll consider Android, Apple, anything really.

zitsky

A Regular
Buick Ownership
2015 Buick LaCrosse
Thread starter #4
I think I've fixed my problem. I reset my network settings on the phone to fix an unrelated problem. Then I deleted all paired devices in the Intellilink system. Then I re-paired my phone. I might also have had an update to the Pandora app once or twice in the last 2 months. Now that I've done all this, Pandora *seems* to be working correctly now. I think maybe the answer was the re-pairing.

Orlando
Buick Ownership
Buick Enclave, LaCrosse
I have an S8 plus and about half the time it won't activate Pandora from the car, but if I use Pandora on the phone it works on Bluetooth. After connecting on Bluetooth, I can then activate Pandora on the car.

Buick Ownership
2015 Buick LaCrosse
Thread starter #6
I have an S8 plus and about half the time it won't activate Pandora from the car, but if I use Pandora on the phone it works on Bluetooth. After connecting on Bluetooth, I can then activate Pandora on the car.
My setup is working 90% of the time. Only problem is slow to pick up station some times.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.