APO 3 Fuse?

HMTJ6821

Buick Ownership
Buick LaCrosse 2016
In the passenger compartment fuse block in my 2016 Buick LaCrosse is a fuse labeled "APO 3." The voltage at this fuse, which is not blown, reads only 0.336 volts. Does anybody know what this fuse is for and what does "APO 3" stand for?

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Automatic Power Off, on most vehicles it's would power off the radio after a set time, most GM vehicles are in the 10 minute range. Beyond that it may control other items but that's something I wouldn't know about your vehicle.

HMTJ6821

Buick Ownership
Buick LaCrosse 2016
Automatic Power Off, on most vehicles it's would power off the radio after a set time, most GM vehicles are in the 10 minute range. Beyond that it may control other items but that's something I wouldn't know about your vehicle.
Thank you. This, then, is probably not where my problem originates. The problem is that the radio, while retaining the set radio stations, powers on in a different operating state than what it was when the ignition was turned off. For example, if the radio was off when the ignition switch was turned off, then, when the next time the vehicle is started, the radio may come on in almost any of the various media modes (FM, AM, CD, USB1, USB2, etc.). I would think it was just the radio but the heating and air conditioning also comes on in the non–auto mode at times even when it was in the auto mode when the ignition was turned off.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
I believe that those items are controlled by the Retained Accessory Power (RAP) module, but unsure as to which components may be affected or how. Another item that can cause issues is a low - going bad battery or charging system as the vehicle will go into a save mode shutting down nonessential items. It may be as simple as a loose or corridor connection on a module or something else little hard to troubleshoot. Hopefully someone else may have additional information on the situation.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!