• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Apparently my luck is really bad or my Lesabre hates me

Ashaffer1988

Buick Ownership
Buick Lesabre
So on my previous post I had posted about how my car wouldn’t start and it was stalling when ever it did start and how that problem was resolved but now I’m 45 miles away from home sitting in a parking lot of a gas station because somehow while I was gone from my car for six hours it developed a fuel leak and poured all my fuel out of the bottom of my car. I didn’t even notice anything until I was exiting the parking garage and they told me the fuel was pouring out of the bottom of my car. It literally left an entire trail to the gas station where my car finally completely poured out the remaining fuel. So either I have the world’s worst luck or someone did something to sabotage me I don’t know anyone who would but it might very well be. The only one who knows I park in the parking garage and what my car looks like is my ex-boyfriend. So I have to wait for my boyfriend to get to this gas station to pick me up and bring me home and I’m gonna have to leave my car here and leave a note on my car that says that I’m gonna be coming back for it Monday when I have the money to pay for a tow truck to tow it all the way back home. Either that or if the fuel line busted have my boyfriend come out here tomorrow to work on it and bring me with him so that I can drive it home after .

Attachments

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
If the gas station doesn't have a repair shop, just tow it to a local place near where it is currently sitting for repair.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
It may be from the previous repairs, something wasn't correctly installed or was damaged during the repair and finally showed up, just another view point.

W.Lasabre

Buick Ownership
2004 Buick Lasabre
The fuel filter was probably not clipped in all the way, looks like its coming from that side by the filter , make sure its tight tight on the treaded side as well

Ashaffer1988

Buick Ownership
Buick Lesabre
fuel line popped off. But it’s back to stalling again this time so severe that it stalls immediately not even two seconds after starting. I am going to tow it to the dealership and have them diagnose it.
Ironically I signed up for AAA this morning didn’t think I would be using it so soon

Attachments

Pedal Commander