• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Assembled my own 'roadside emergency kit' and it fits nicely in the Tourx drivers side cargo nook

FishOhio

Central Ohio
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal Tourx Essence White Frost Tricoat
The built in first aid kit / safety triangle storage in the Tourx hatch inspired me to assemble a real roadside emergency kit. Contents are:

1) NOCO GB40 battery jump starter - used my Buick Reward points and it was almost free :)

2) Gear Gurus LED Flashers (set of 3). I'm impressed - they each have a magnet, multiple LED modes, and a flashlight.

3) Fasmov triple warning triangles (mentioned in the Accessories thread) (one in the cargo hatch, and the other two next to the subwoofer)

4) Adventure Medical Kits Family First Aid kit (fits in the hatch by crisscrossing the Velcro straps)

5) 4 pack of emergency mylar blankets. (never ever used one of these, not sure if they are worth a dam)

6) 5 pack of emergency rain ponchos (a cheap rain poncho is better than no poncho)

7) inexpensive multi tool

8) work gloves

9) micro fiber rag

10) small canvas tool bag from Harbor Freight. cheap canvas plain bag 15'' x 8.5'' x 6'' - and everything above fits with room to spare.

Gteunuch

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Interesting Inverter setup; just held up there with velcro?

Pedal Commander