• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Auto headlights sensitivity

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Given the number of idiots I see driving around with their lights off I'm OK with a slightly sensitive system.
Just last weekend when it was raining hard, there were these idiots driving around without any headlights and their vehicle color blends in perfectly with the pavement in the mirror. Almost ran into one of them when trying to merge on the highway. :rolleyes:

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Just last weekend when it was raining hard, there were these idiots driving around without any headlights and their vehicle color blends in perfectly with the pavement in the mirror. Almost ran into one of them when trying to merge on the highway. :rolleyes:
One of the reasons I prefer my vehicle to be an actual color as opposed to grey, silver, black, white, beige...

When I was crazy enough to ride a 150cc scooter in traffic I insisted on it being red to at least make it marginally easier for the other idiots to see.

Wagon Man

Buick Ownership
Wagon, soon
You don’t own a Regal, do you? One notch to the right turns on parking lights. Show me the sensor sensibility? Lol.
Sensibility, auto correct?
Sensor sensitivity not adjustable as far as I can tell, which was the OPs question.
One notch to the right turns on parking lights.
Sorry, 2 notches, my bad.

You don’t own a Regal, do you?
I do.

Last edited:

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
One of the reasons I prefer my vehicle to be an actual color as opposed to grey, silver, black, white, beige...

When I was crazy enough to ride a 150cc scooter in traffic I insisted on it being red to at least make it marginally easier for the other idiots to see.
On our lovely wagon, the only color stands out against the bad weather colours are Sports Red and Rioja Red. Sigh.
I would pick neon green or construction orange on a scooter of that size. (y)

Idano

Buick Ownership
Preferred Red Needle TourX
On our lovely wagon, the only color stands out against the bad weather colours are Sports Red and Rioja Red. Sigh.
I would pick neon green or construction orange on a scooter of that size. (y)
PrincipleDan........School Bus Yellow.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
People run into buses, semi tractors and trains you can't engineer out stupid, but you can backup over it in the parking lot.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Or....
caterpillar-visitors.jpg
Go big or go home LOL

ECB

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
People run into buses, semi tractors and trains you can't engineer out stupid, but you can backup over it in the parking lot.
I once witnessed a bicyclist ride into the back of a tractor-trailer that was parked off the road with its flashers on in the middle of a mile long straight away. She had multiple broken bones and was in the hospital for a few days. She blamed the truck driver.

Turbo Buick Badge