Auto start/Stop feature on Buick 2018 Envision

TSS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2017 Envision Premium I (AWD 2.0T) ; 2010 Enclave CXL (SOLD)
I would totally live with that, having to push the button each time. But for those of us without a 2019, not having to push a button each time and having the default be "deactivated", it lessens the blow of having to spend 139 bucks for something that should've been there from the beginning. LOL

NormT

Turbo-4 power!
OHIO
Buick Ownership
Turbo Envision

Though my battery is not charging on deceleration like it use too while I'm flashing new ecu tunes every couple weeks. I also installed a trailer hitch which has an already installed plug but have lost stop/start since...coincidence?
Just a coincidence...finally got a new battery.

Zeroboostbuick

S.W. Ontario Canada
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Sportback - 2010 Yamaha R6 (track bike) Past cars: 92 LeSabre, 98 Regal, 02 GrandPrixGT
Yes, even after flashing the ecu multiple times for a tune and also having a plugged in tow wiring harness it is still working.
It's stupid for GM to allow the stop/start to work when towing. But I've seen plenty of stupid things car mfgs do on purpose or by accident. So I shouldn't be too surprised.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.