Auto start/Stop feature on Buick 2018 Envision

TSS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2017 Envision Premium I (AWD 2.0T) ; 2010 Enclave CXL (SOLD)
I would totally live with that, having to push the button each time. But for those of us without a 2019, not having to push a button each time and having the default be "deactivated", it lessens the blow of having to spend 139 bucks for something that should've been there from the beginning. LOL

g_681641

Just be light on the brake pedal when you come to a stop and the vehicle will stay running, that is what my wife does.

NormT

Turbo-4 power!
OH-IO
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX

Though my battery is not charging on deceleration like it use too while I'm flashing new ecu tunes every couple weeks. I also installed a trailer hitch which has an already installed plug but have lost stop/start since...coincidence?
Just a coincidence...finally got a new battery.

Zeroboostbuick

S.W. Ontario Canada
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Sportback - 2010 Yamaha R6 (track bike) Past cars: 92 LeSabre, 98 Regal, 02 GrandPrixGT
Yes, even after flashing the ecu multiple times for a tune and also having a plugged in tow wiring harness it is still working.
It's stupid for GM to allow the stop/start to work when towing. But I've seen plenty of stupid things car mfgs do on purpose or by accident. So I shouldn't be too surprised.

NormT

Turbo-4 power!
OH-IO
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
It's stupid for GM to allow the stop/start to work when towing. But I've seen plenty of stupid things car mfgs do on purpose or by accident. So I shouldn't be too surprised.
Well, I haven't tried it when connected to a trailer or as some use a trailer hitch light.