• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Automatic car wash

jimwoe

Buick Ownership
2020 Regal GS
I am the owner of a 2020 GS and the owners manual states to keep high pressure water off the transfer case. Does this include an automatic car wash underbelly spray? At what pressure is it considered "high". Thanks much for your replies.

Hunter Mike

America’s Dairyland
Buick Ownership
Dark Moon 19 Buick Opel Vauxhall Insignia Country Tourer Regal TourX Essence Estate Avant Wagon
I wouldn’t consider the under spray’high’ pressure. I believe they don’t want you using a 3k psi pressure washer directly toward the seals...same as cleaning underhood.

jimwoe

Buick Ownership
2020 Regal GS
I wouldn’t consider the under spray’high’ pressure. I believe they don’t want you using a 3k psi pressure washer directly toward the seals...same as cleaning underhood.
Thanks Hunter Mike. I run my 4WD trucks through and never had an issue.

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
FWIW, I have run my 2019 GS through the touchless washes with underbody sprays since day one and have not had any issues. Granted, I haven't crawled underneath to check things out.

jimwoe

Buick Ownership
2020 Regal GS
FWIW, I have run my 2019 GS through the touchless washes with underbody sprays since day one and have not had any issues. Granted, I haven't crawled underneath to check things out.
With winter coming and no place to wash inside was somewhat concerned about it. Thanks Jack GS.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!