For Sale BEAUTIFUL 03 LESABRE FOR SALE OR TRADE

Mad_Coachman

Long Island
Buick Ownership
2002 LeSabre Limited 150k miles
All I know is around here these cars aren't for sale long... Red hot cars and people my age, mid 50s love em and cars nowhere near as nice as mine are selling for bigger bucks than you think. People love the ride, looks, and dependability. Hell, I've already gotten guys offering up to $6000 on the spot.... Drug dealers maybe.... Lol. But that was awhile ago... If I found a celebration edition with sunroof I'd probably let her go but only for that car.
My brother bought a Burgundy '04 Celebration edition Limited with Sunroof and Heads up display for $3500 on Craigslist with 88k miles and a flaky speedo. Speedo works when it wants to but the heads up display is fine. He's got about 102k on it now but I doubt he would trade it for a Custom. :D

Happycampers

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
2000 buick lesabre custom
Long Island huh I used to haul trash out of the Beth page land fill back in the eighties. What memories !

Frampton

Buick Ownership
2003 buick lesabre custom
My brother bought a Burgundy '04 Celebration edition Limited with Sunroof and Heads up display for $3500 on Craigslist with 88k miles and a flaky speedo. Speedo works when it wants to but the heads up display is fine. He's got about 102k on it now but I doubt he would trade it for a Custom. :D
It would be his loss trust me but I'm keeping it.

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners