• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Best deal on the Tourx

Idano

Buick Ownership
Preferred Red Needle TourX
What do you think I could get a new Essence for?
30% off MSRP seems to be the sweet spot for most of the bargain hunters. Some have paid a little less, some have paid a little more.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Actually they are a collectors item now, but you could probably get the one in my driveway with less then 5 thousand miles for $100k. Or I would probably trade for a brand new Caddy with Blackwing power, in white or silver and light colored interior.

Artyldr01

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
I bought my 2018 Essence with the moonroof package, April 30, stickered at $$39k+, actual price before trade in was @ $28k. After trade in I got it for $24k. This was in Metro Minneapolis St. Paul.

dino-mite

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX, Enclave, Verano
I got a 2018 red needle leftover with S&S and driver confidence package 1 plus pano for $25,250 before taxes. Central NY area. Original sticker price was $37k and change.

Red_X

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Preferred Sport Red/Shale - red needle
I got a 2018 red needle leftover with S&S and driver confidence package 1 plus pano for $25,250 before taxes. Central NY area. Original sticker price was $37k and change.
Preferred?

Red_X

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Preferred Sport Red/Shale - red needle
Doesn't sound too bad, I paid $2000 more than that in April for mine.

cabrala

I'm finalizing paperwork on one tomorrow. It's a 2018 (red needle) with 3.5K miles, fully loaded. Sticker in 2018 was for just north of $41K. I haggled to $24K before dealer fees and taxes kick in.

Tonesgto

Buick Ownership
TourX
I am finding out Florida dealers are not in the mood to deal. Best I got so far was a loaner with 2200 miles down to 31700+++.

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
I am finding out Florida dealers are not in the mood to deal. Best I got so far was a loaner with 2200 miles down to 31700+++.
I've always heard anecdotally that Florida dealers have very high charges for "paperwork" fees.

Tonesgto

Buick Ownership
TourX
I've always heard anecdotally that Florida dealers have very high charges for "paperwork" fees.
I was in the business down here. It's true to an extent as the state doesn't cap the dealer fees, just regulates saying if you charge one, everyone has to pay and it must be the same amount.

Leaned a long time ago the bottom line is the only number that matters.

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
I was in the business down here. It's true to an extent as the state doesn't cap the dealer fees, just regulates saying if you charge one, everyone has to pay and it must be the same amount.

Leaned a long time ago the bottom line is the only number that matters.
That's why I always want to know the true "out the door" price - tax, title, everything, bring my own financing and give them a chance to beat it. I'm lucky to be in a state where the new vehicle sales tax is only 3% so I pay the tax and title fees upfront and finance just the purchase price.

cabrala

Finance charge on mine was $600 in GA, which I thought was high. Also didn't realize until the contract that you are taxed on the dealer fee.

I believe I was out the door for $25,900.

Tonesgto

Buick Ownership
TourX
Finance charge on mine was $600 in GA, which I thought was high. Also didn't realize until the contract that you are taxed on the dealer fee.

I believe I was out the door for $25,900.
Wow that seems like a incredible deal. What trim options?

Turbo Buick Badge