• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Best deal on the Tourx

greenne

Albany, NY
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX
Cargurus is the best place to look/shop for a deal.

I suggest Tonesgo to keep looking. You can do better than 31k for a car that already has 2200 miles on it...

denoose

Buick Ownership
none
Off topic a bit- newbie here- is the TourX going to be available as a 2020 model?

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
A basic search on Autotrader revealed there are 33 model year 2020 TourX listed without any filters.

cabrala

And the way these dealers are acting they won't sell fast.
Tonesgto, what are you looking for? What are you looking to spend? There is one in Warrenton, VA for sale that I was looking at.

Tonesgto

Buick Ownership
TourX
Tonesgto, what are you looking for? What are you looking to spend? There is one in Warrenton, VA for sale that I was looking at.
Looking for an Essence with sunroof. Pretty much any color aside from black. Looking to be around 30k out the door.

cabrala

Looking for an Essence with sunroof. Pretty much any color aside from black. Looking to be around 30k out the door.
Check out this link: http://www.lindsaybuickgmc.com/VehicleSearchResults?model=Regal%20TourX

I was looking at the $27K one. They didn't have it on the lot prior to me pulling the trigger on another one. They called the other day to tell me it arrived, so you should check it out. I was dealing with Jonny and the listed price was in the $26K range for a "holiday clearance" event. I imagine there is room to haggle.

Tonesgto

Buick Ownership
TourX
I should have also asked where you are located. I'm in North Carolina and the link I posted is in VA, closer to DC.
No worries. It's the thought that counts

Applebag

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX
Bought a 2018 ( White Needle) in November for $22,900... Plus tax and fees. ....Before trade in.

Preferred package wit S&S package.

Dealer loaner/ Demo with 4.5K on the odometer.

Ended up with 38 months left on the factory warranty. (edited... Sorry... Its a white needle)

Last edited:

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Bought a 2018 ( Red Needle) in November for $22,900... Plus tax and fees. ....Before trade in.

Preferred package wit S&S package.

Dealer loaner/ Demo with 4.5K on the odometer.

Ended up with 38 months left on the factory warranty.
They should have sold it as CPO. This is ridiculous.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
From what I was told the loaner/CPO program just started, it's possible it wasn't eligible in November
What I am saying is that the dealer should have either sold the car as used or CPO. Hopefully they did not sell it to you as "new". 😓

Turbo Buick Badge