• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Best deal on the Tourx

mjoshi

Upstate, NY
Regal TourX Essence
Thank you for add, I'm looking into getting my first Buick TourX either 2019 Essence or 2020 Essence, I'm in upstate, NY and currently drive Acura TSX Sport Wagon. Love that car but Acura is no longer making it, What should I expect to pay for 2020 Essence in Upstate NY. I dont mind driving out of state for getting better deal. I bought my Pacifica from Ohio and save roughly $5K over what dealers in Upstate were asking for it.
Is there any difference between 2019 and 2020 model of TourX ?

greenne

Albany, NY
2019 Regal TourX
Thank you for add, I'm looking into getting my first Buick TourX either 2019 Essence or 2020 Essence, I'm in upstate, NY and currently drive Acura TSX Sport Wagon. Love that car but Acura is no longer making it, What should I expect to pay for 2020 Essence in Upstate NY. I dont mind driving out of state for getting better deal. I bought my Pacifica from Ohio and save roughly $5K over what dealers in Upstate were asking for it.
Is there any difference between 2019 and 2020 model of TourX ?
Where in upstate NY? I live in Albany.

When I shopped in August 2019 I ended up buying down in VA because NY dealers were no where close on price.

I would try cargurus.com to find lowest prices you can and start from there. Back in August at the tailend of the 2019 model run...the best deal i found was roughly $11-12k of msrp. My fully loaded essence ended up at $29,950+ TTL (msrp was $42k).

No changes from 2019-2020(other than the grey paint color is a different shade).

You may be able to score a great deal on a 2019..just be careful of lot rot.

mjoshi

Upstate, NY
Regal TourX Essence
Where in upstate NY? I live in Albany.

When I shopped in August 2019 I ended up buying down in VA because NY dealers were no where close on price.

I would try cargurus.com to find lowest prices you can and start from there. Back in August at the tailend of the 2019 model run...the best deal i found was roughly $11-12k of msrp. My fully loaded essence ended up at $29,950+ TTL (msrp was $42k).

No changes from 2019-2020(other than the grey paint color is a different shade).

You may be able to score a great deal on a 2019..just be careful of lot rot.
Thank you, l'm in Delmar, What a small world :)
Thanks for a tip about buying from other place instead of NY state. I had similar experience with my Pacifica when we were looking for one. I'd look for 2019 essence in that case if it is available.
How do you like yours in our Capital region weather ?

greenne

Albany, NY
2019 Regal TourX
Thank you, l'm in Delmar, What a small world :)
Thanks for a tip about buying from other place instead of NY state. I had similar experience with my Pacifica when we were looking for one. I'd look for 2019 essence in that case if it is available.
How do you like yours in our Capital region weather ?
I live in Niskayuna and work downtown. Theres one other guy that lives on Guilderland that has a TourX here on the forum. Also, a white one I saw once..looked like another happy state employee.

Other than that..you'll enjoy not getting your car confused with the thousands of Outbacks you see around here.

Waa not impressed with either Goldstein or Mangino. I test drive at Goldstein, but they didn't have the car I wanted and were not even close price wise on the one they did have.

I recommend you shop cargurus.com along the east coast. I bought from Hendrick buick in Richmond Va. I highly recommend and it was easy to take the train down and drive back.

mjoshi

Upstate, NY
Regal TourX Essence
I live in Niskayuna and work downtown. Theres one other guy that lives on Guilderland that has a TourX here on the forum. Also, a white one I saw once..looked like another happy state employee.

Other than that..you'll enjoy not getting your car confused with the thousands of Outbacks you see around here.

Waa not impressed with either Goldstein or Mangino. I test drive at Goldstein, but they didn't have the car I wanted and were not even close price wise on the one they did have.

I recommend you shop cargurus.com along the east coast. I bought from Hendrick buick in Richmond Va. I highly recommend and it was easy to take the train down and drive back.
Do you've your sales person there with whom you worked ? I can give them call.

kcobra302

2018 tourx - preferred - quicksilver
im in latham with my 2018 red needle in quicksilver. there is a black tourx just a 1/4 mile from me. I often see a red one on route2/route7. purchased ours in springfield vermont back in september

greenne

Albany, NY
2019 Regal TourX
im in latham with my 2018 red needle in quicksilver. there is a black tourx just a 1/4 mile from me. I often see a red one on route2/route7. purchased ours in springfield vermont back in september
Awesome. I *may* have seen you last fall on wolf rd. I thought it was Marty (from Guiderland) but it was dark so I may have mistaken quicksilver for black. Maybe we need to host a TourX get together sometime. Interested?

mjoshi

Upstate, NY
Regal TourX Essence
I just been to Goldstein up here, it looks very sleek in person, in terms of driving experience, it is nice and comfortable but it drive bit rough, maybe because of weather today being extremely cold. The best they are offering is $40,250 on 2020 loaded, red color.
I think I will have to look elsewhere.

greenne

Albany, NY
2019 Regal TourX
I just been to Goldstein up here, it looks very sleek in person, in terms of driving experience, it is nice and comfortable but it drive bit rough, maybe because of weather today being extremely cold. The best they are offering is $40,250 on 2020 loaded, red color.
It could be the tires and cold temperatures..I've noticed mine is not as smooth as I remember it this past fall when it was warmer. Also-- the roads around ALB are really rough with cracks and potholes from the plows, snow, temperature.

You can do better than $40k. That was my experience with Goldstein as well-- not in the ballpark and not willing to talk reality.

My guy at Hendrick in Richmond is Matt Langsam. He not only sells the TourX..he OWNS one personally. So he knows the deal.
matthew.langsam@hendrickauto.com It wouldn't hurt to give him a call. He's a pretty easy going guy--he's not one to lay a think sales pressure on you.

The Hendrick website shows only one in stock at 2k off msrp-- not a good deal yet. Maybe hard to get a deal on a 2020 as they are just now reaching dealers. May be better to try to snag a 2019 a dealer wants to move out as they are getting the 2020s in now.

mike69440

2018 TourX Essence
This is a 2020, I guess for a 2020 , it is a good price.
I bought mine here 1 year ago new. I live in New Hampshire. My 2018 was discounted quite a bit more.
Albertville - Buick Regal TourX Vehicles for Sale

mjoshi

Upstate, NY
Regal TourX Essence
More I search for deal on TourX more I'm coming back with no results, is it safe to purchase 2018 TourX if it is used as a service loaner ? Or wait for 2020 to go on bigger discount ? Based upon Carguru search it seems there are only 63 2020 out there with Essence trim and that too with only 23 with sunroof package. So I'm not sure if I should wait or I should take a dig at 2018 one ?

greenne

Albany, NY
2019 Regal TourX
What options color are you looking for? Are yiu willing to buy nationwide if the price is right? I'm showing 200+ "new" essence models if you're willing to take a plunge and drive. It may be worth it to spend say $200-300 on airfare and drive it back or say $500 to get it shipped.

Do you want DC2...(i highly recommend) and/or pano sunroof?

mjoshi

Upstate, NY
Regal TourX Essence
I'm
What options color are you looking for? Are yiu willing to buy nationwide if the price is right? I'm showing 200+ "new" essence models if you're willing to take a plunge and drive. It may be worth it to spend say $200-300 on airfare and drive it back or say $500 to get it shipped.

I'm open to fully loaded one for deal
Must have is sunroof moonroof,
Sights and sound and DC2

I'm not too much into specific color, but if possible would like to get lighter shade for interior but it's not deal breaker.
Willing to go Nationwide if it is good deal.

greenne

Albany, NY
2019 Regal TourX

How about this one?
I'm

I'm open to fully loaded one for deal
Must have is sunroof moonroof,
Sights and sound and DC2

I'm not too much into specific color, but if possible would like to get lighter shade for interior but it's not deal breaker.
Willing to go Nationwide if it is good deal.
Check this one in KS. Looks fully loaded for around $30k. Thats a good deal..

greenne

Albany, NY
2019 Regal TourX
Thank you, I've dropped them a note.
If you prefer white...here's one in ND.

A bit more than the KS one... but both a pretty good deal(+$10k off msrp).

Being midwest in the middle of winter(and these are both 2019s) you may be able to get the price down slightly more. I mean seriously...they should be thrilled to sell a car(at any price). Be reasonable, but firm..and i think you can score a deal here..and a heck of a story for your kids(or grandkids) about the time you bought your ultra cool tourX in Kansas!! Lol.

Best of luck.

D2R

Michigan
2019 Regal TourX Essence
FYI, the lighter shade is a rarer find.
If you can find a brand new 2019, it would be a better deal because it has longer warranty.

greenne

Albany, NY
2019 Regal TourX
FYI, the lighter shade is a rarer find.
If you can find a brand new 2019, it would be a better deal because it has longer warranty.
Both of these *appear* to be brand new, never titled NEW cars. Neither one appears to have been used as a loaner or demo with less than 100mi. (You'll need to confirm to make sure).

A good pre delivery inspection is probably required(i.e avoid lot rot) and make sure as part of the potential "deal" the dealer makes sure the car is inspected to make sure battery is still good, tires not flat spotted, wipers not rotted, etc.

A good new 2019 is probably a sweet spot...my opinion is a 2018 is already 2yrs old and a potential problem from sitting for close to 2 yrs. 2019s have better warranty than 20s, plus dealers are probably willing to go lower price to get them off the lot in anticipation for the 2020s due to arrive(maybe).

So yeah if i was buying..I'd aim for a good NEW '19 leftover(non demo, non loaner use).

Get your turbo buick badge right here!