Best Oil filter for Rendezvous?

MrEdog

Tulsa, OK
Buick Ownership
2006 Buick Rendezvous CX 3.5L Fwd
I have a 06' Rende 3.5L. Looking for the best oil filter for this suv? I usually buy the KnN high performance filter, but im wondering if there are better rated filters. What is your opinion?

MrEdog

Tulsa, OK
Buick Ownership
Dont use FRAM.. Probably the worst..

I personally use Mobil1, or WIX.
Interesting.. i was looking at the AcDelco filters and they seemed to be OEM. Will a difference in filters actually change the cars performance?
I also usually buy 4L of Mobile 1 extended mileage. I dont hot rod my car, but i do like to have a good quality oil and filter. Not like Royal purple, but maybe a step below 1st place? lol

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
Interesting.. i was looking at the AcDelco filters and they seemed to be OEM. Will a difference in filters actually change the cars performance?
I also usually buy 4L of Mobile 1 extended mileage. I dont hot rod my car, but i do like to have a good quality oil and filter. Not like Royal purple, but maybe a step below 1st place? lol
No effect on performance just longevity of engine.

MrEdog

Tulsa, OK
Buick Ownership
No effect on performance just longevity of engine.
Hmmm. if thats the case. I may buy Amsoil oil this one change, and then back to mobile1 after. Not sure yet on filter, i usually like to stick to ACDelco parts, and their oil filter looks ok. but ive never had issues with the KnN filter or wix. These rendezvous are 4qt oil capacity right?

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
Hmmm. if thats the case. I may buy Amsoil oil this one change, and then back to mobile1 after. Not sure yet on filter, i usually like to stick to ACDelco parts, and their oil filter looks ok. but ive never had issues with the KnN filter or wix. These rendezvous are 4qt oil capacity right?
Look in your owners manual for capacity but 4 sounds low. Wix is a good choice.

MrEdog

Tulsa, OK
Buick Ownership
Look in your owners manual for capacity but 4 sounds low. Wix is a good choice.
Ive actually seen alot of ppl say, look in your owners manual, when it comes to oil capacity. but its not there lol. it tells me everything else but how much oil it contains :/ maybe my manual is different from everyone elses DX

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners