• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Bilss

CenterStRegal

West Virginia
Buick Ownership
2011 Regal CXL Turbo
Something else I meant to tell you all...after a day of work yesterday I came home had a beer or so...lol...had to put the new insurance card in the car and you know I just sat there in the passanger seat and smelled that 200 miles on the odometer Buick for a good long while...Ah...bliss:)

cozbyrt

6.0L LS2 Member
Texas
Buick Ownership
2011 Buick Regal T-05
I love new car smells too. The Regal is comfortable to sit in and is good looking as well. I totally understand.

NewTekBuzz

Flint Area
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal T07
Something else I meant to tell you all...after a day of work yesterday I came home had a beer or so...lol...had to put the new insurance card in the car and you know I just sat there in the passanger seat and smelled that 200 miles on the odometer Buick for a good long while...Ah...bliss:)
Honey, I have to run out to the car for a minute... Back in 20! :headbang:

TurboLover

Central NJ
Buick Ownership
2011 Regal Turbo (T03) - 6 sp manual & 2013 Verano Turbo
Nothing quite like a new set of wheels. Enjoy.:)

Pedal Commander