• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Black 1989 Buick Reatta

JakeDP

Buick Ownership
1989 Buick Reatta
I’ve got a black 1989 Buick Reatta with some damage on the driver side headlight. The brakes are shot and the cheapest used part I found was $400 to fix they still work though just have to press down very hard. It has an electric problem that I can’t figure out, it starts and runs for 20 minutes at most. It does two extra screen plus the one it. A replacement dash, the motor was swapped in 2015 and it has a 163 k miles on it. I want to sell it but was unsure how much to ask? I’d hate to scrap it since it’s such a rare amazing car but would be willing to part out if that’s a smarter route to go, would love to help someone get the parts they need for theirs.

HotZ28

Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU
Sorry to here about the problems with the Reatta. You may want to post in the classified ad section if you want to part it out. Post thread

Pedal Commander