• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Blue tooth on exit

NewTekBuzz

Flint Area
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal T07
Should my call transfer to my cell when I turn the car off and open the door? It don't! When I get out and shut the door and even lock it I can still hear my call Inside the car? That's not right is it?

rswatkins

Atlanta - GA
Buick Ownership
Buick
NewTek, believe it or not, this is the way it works. It seems odd when you consider if you start a conversation before getting into the car it will automatically transfer to the car. I always have to remember to turn off BT when I'm on a call and leaving the car.

Best Auto Mats

Buick Ownership
Buick
You can press the hands free button and say "transfer call" and it will automatically switch to your handset, the screen will say private mode.

NewTekBuzz

Flint Area
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal T07
You can press the hands free button and say "transfer call" and it will automatically switch to your handset, the screen will say private mode.
this is good to know, I will give it a try.
still should transfer automatically though! I bet the 2012's will ;)

thanks

Pedal Commander