Bluetooth Phone

louismccall

Buick Ownership
2012 LaCrosse
As of the past week I can no longer make phone calls in my 2012 Buick LaCrosse, it now says the phone or even the bluetooth is unavailable. Any thoughts?

Rich B.

Minot, ME
Buick Ownership
2016 LaCrosse & 2013 Boss 302 Mustang
Yes, connection shut off while in driving mode and or not sure if ON STAR is tied in with this. Oops forgot to mention I haven’t had a phone for past decade almost, it’s wonderful🤩

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Try repairing phone and vehicle, the VCIM is what handles the Bluetooth interface so check related fuses. If the Onstar light on the mirror is red instead of green it is possible that the VCIM has gone bad.

JONNYESS

A Regular
Buick Ownership
Buick
Same problem today all of a sudden...cannot re-pair or resynch phone.

CONFIG / PHONE says "This feature is unavailable" so its as if the vehicle suddenly never had Bluetooth. NAV/radio working fine.

WTF?

Another GM bullseye....

Rich B.

Minot, ME
Buick Ownership
I hate phones lol, our Bluetooth has a shutdown feature. Maybe that’s off or you need to reconnect due to upgrade.

mikeam

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
If your phone had an OS upgrade, that happened to me (Samsung 7 Edge) about a year ago. You have to delete your bluetooth devices on your phone and start new...

JONNYESS

A Regular
Buick Ownership
Buick
Sunuvabitch. Rebooting the ECU solved the problem for me. Go and figure. Dint even lose my radio presets!

Rich B.

Minot, ME
Buick Ownership
Anything as that- disconnect battery Negative for say 15 minutes, probably less would do it also. My 2 cents not needed here though, just keeping active......

Alvina

Try repairing hone and vehicle, the VCIM is what handles the Bluetoot interfac dolphin spiele so check related fuses. If the Onstar light on the miror is red instead of green it is possible that the VCIM has gone bad.