Bluetooth quit working on my 2014 Enclave

Kayhugghins

Buick Newbie
Texas, just north of Dallas
2014 Buick Enclave and husband owns 2013 Buick LaCrosse
I am new to this forum so forgive me if this has been addressed already. I have had my 2014 Enclave for 18 months and have always used the bluetooth with my Samsung Galaxy SIII. Yesterday and today, I can't get the Bluetooth to connect to my phone. I get a message on the screen saying "Unable to connect to Samsung blah blah blah..." I have turned off my bluetooth on my phone and turned it back on again. I have unpaired it with the Enclave and when I scan for available bluetooth devices, it says "No device found". When I go to the screen on my Enclave, it won't let me press the Bluetooth or phone button, they are grayed out. I go into the settings on my Enclave screen and press the button for Bluetooth devices, and it no longer shows my Samsung phone.
Any ideas? I use my bluetooth DAILY in my car and for it to not work is a big problem. Is there a simple fix?
Thanks for any help you can give me!

MelsRegal

Staff member
Regal GS 2017
have you tried if you husbands phone will pair with the vehicle so you can determine whether the problem is the vehicle or the phone?

Detroit, USA
I am new to this forum so forgive me if this has been addressed already. I have had my 2014 Enclave for 18 months and have always used the bluetooth with my Samsung Galaxy SIII. Yesterday and today, I can't get the Bluetooth to connect to my phone. I get a message on the screen saying "Unable to connect to Samsung blah blah blah..." I have turned off my bluetooth on my phone and turned it back on again. I have unpaired it with the Enclave and when I scan for available bluetooth devices, it says "No device found". When I go to the screen on my Enclave, it won't let me press the Bluetooth or phone button, they are grayed out. I go into the settings on my Enclave screen and press the button for Bluetooth devices, and it no longer shows my Samsung phone.
Any ideas? I use my bluetooth DAILY in my car and for it to not work is a big problem. Is there a simple fix?
Thanks for any help you can give me!
Hello Kayhugghins,

I am glad to hear that you have been enjoying the Bluetooth capability in your Enclave, but I apologize to hear of the difficulty you are currently experiencing. I certainly understand that you would like a simple solution to this situation, but I am glad to research this situation further. Feel free to send me a PM with your VIN, mileage, full name, phone number, and the name of your involved dealership if this is of interest. Have a great night and I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Brandon M.
Buick Customer Care

Kayhugghins

Buick Newbie
Texas, just north of Dallas
2014 Buick Enclave and husband owns 2013 Buick LaCrosse
I took it to our dealership, Parkway Buick in Sherman, TX, and it was a simple fix. I had to unpair my phone and then go to Bluetooth on my car, go to bluetooth devices, and add a new device. So glad it was a simple fix!!

afceast77

2013 Buick Regal
Hello Kayhugghins,

I am glad to hear that you have been enjoying the Bluetooth capability in your Enclave, but I apologize to hear of the difficulty you are currently experiencing. I certainly understand that you would like a simple solution to this situation, but I am glad to research this situation further. Feel free to send me a PM with your VIN, mileage, full name, phone number, and the name of your involved dealership if this is of interest. Have a great night and I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Brandon M.
Buick Customer Care
Hi Brandon, I'm having the same problem with my 2013 Buick Regal. It was working just fine up until last week. Please contact me at afceast077@yahoo.com. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! -Jason

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
You posted in the Enclave forum on a 4 year old post. Maybe check out the Regal fourm and start a new post.

G-801075

I have a 2014 . I got a new phone and suddenly my car won’t even show Bluetooth as an option to click on. When I used to click on ‘source’ it had the option of AM, FM, XM, Bluetooth, etc.. Now it only has the first 3 options. My daughter frequently pairs her iPhone with my car’s Bluetooth, so I’m not sure why my new phone would be causing this issue. You’d think it would st least pick up on hers.
Buick Enclave

G-900103

my bluetooth and my aux input stopped working. Cannot listen to music or phone calls while in my car. I had some body work done to my car after an accident and after that, I have been unsuccessful at using my bluetooth.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!