Both heated seats not working..

Detroit, USA
I thought that the Buicks had the 4 year 50K mile bumper to bumper and 5/100 power train up until 2013?
Here is the link to the Buick site, list 13 & 14 and have to click to get 12 info
http://www.buick.com/owners/warranty.html
My apologies! You are correct. I have posted the incorrect information. The bumper to bumper warranty coverage is 4 years or 50,000 miles. Thank you for pointing this out!

Jessica
Buick Customer Care

CandiSchep

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Both our heated seats on our regal just went out and we no longer have bumper warranty... bummer :-( the option turns on, however shortly after the option shuts off or doesn't heat the seats at all

g_970552

I have a 2013 Buick Lacrosse and the heated seats are great. I just bought a new 2017 Lacrosse and they don't work worth a dang. Took it back to the dealer and they told me they were working, it was just too warm outside to notice. Funny, I could notice it in my 2013 Lacrosse. I also noticed the cooling of the seats didn't do anything. I had driven a rented Cadillac in 2016 and used it's cooling seats and you could really tell a difference. The ones in my 2017 Lacrosse don't appear to do a thing. The place where I bought it said it was just a fan inside and it didn't really do much. Finally got the dealer to agree to replace the heater in the driver's seat; which they did 8/28/18. I happened to see the mechanics notes when I picked the car up. They said the passenger's seat didn't meet specs. Arrg.

Also, sunroof rattles, climate control doesn't seem to work very well if driver and passenger have two different temps, transmission dropped into a real low gear a couple of times pegging the tach and all the lights in the dash/console went out a couple of times.

My guess, Buick will be the next vehicle to go by way of Oldsmobile and Pontiac.

g_19499

Have a 2004 buick. drivers side heated seat not working Help