• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - social media. Something new is coming for Buick owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

Brand New to Encore

Seven3Lee

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Just bought a 2017 Encore Sport Touring this past Saturday. I came over from owning a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - AWD, turbo and blue carried over from the Evo to the Encore. =) I'm looking forward to making this Encore mine, just like I did with my Evo.

So, hi.

Attachments

• 20170807_185636.jpg
    20170807_185636.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 20
Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Midgeman

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Encore
Just bought a 2017 Encore Sport Touring this past Saturday. I came over from owning a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - AWD, turbo and blue carried over from the Evo to the Encore. =) I'm looking forward to making this Encore mine, just like I did with my Evo.

So, hi.
Think about a ceramic coating, if it isn't coated. Or you can use Griot's 3 in 1 Ceramic Wax, Jescar Bead-It Ceramic Wax (really a sealant, contains no wax).