• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Buick Cascada owner introduction

kurtp13

Buick Ownership
Cascada
Hello from a new owner in Southern Maryland. I picked mine up on Wed. New 2017 Premium in Flip Chip color (silver-blue). Dealer couldn't find a buyer so my deal just kept getting better. I have been very happy so far. I have had several convertibles and this one is amazing. The top open/close speed and ability to operate at 31 mph will be so convenient when the weather changes. Actually, I have taken advantage of that already.

I am still learning all the buttons and functions. It has more features than other cars I’ve owned.
I have a question.

Is there a way to get a text display when the top has completed its cycle? The beep is not loud enough to me. I tried turning up the chime volume but then the turn signal volume was annoying.

If anyone finds out a hack to be able to open the top with the key fob, I would be very interested. I understand this feature was disabled for US sold vehicles.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sal Collaziano

Buick: World Class Luxury
Staff member
Royal Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Buick Ownership
None right now

kurtp13

Buick Ownership
Cascada
I had a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire. Fun car but it was becoming a non -stop chore for me. And the lack of space was a problem.

I got an answer on the text for the top operation cycle. It doesn't display when done but it the cycle is stopped too early it will show an error. So if I let go when I think it's done, I'll get a confirmation by not seeing the error message.

Pedal Commander