Buick Enclave (2009) MAJOR PROBLEMS

bravepig72

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Our Buick Enclave has been EXTREMELY UNRELIABLE and has cost us thousands of dollars in out of pocket repairs (engine, trans, steering, sensors, throttle body, pumps, sensors). We have also received very poor customer service from Buick: 1-800-521-7300. I would encourage all owners with problems to Google these common issues and contact Buick and the NHTSA. This has definitely been a "different kind of luxury".

Detroit, USA
Our Buick Enclave has been EXTREMELY UNRELIABLE and has cost us thousands of dollars in out of pocket repairs (engine, trans, steering, sensors, throttle body, pumps, sensors). We have also received very poor customer service from Buick: 1-800-521-7300. I would encourage all owners with problems to Google these common issues and contact Buick and the NHTSA. This has definitely been a "different kind of luxury".
Hello bravepig72,

We are truly sorry to hear of the difficulties you have experienced with your Enclave and understand how this situation may be frustrating. I believe we have located your case within our system. However, if you would like to discuss the details further, please feel free to send us a private message verifying your VIN and full contact information.

Sincerely,

Samantha N
Buick Customer Care

ioklady

Buick Ownership
2009 Buick Enclave
I know this is an old post, but my husband and I purchased a 2009 Buick Enclave exactly 30 days ago and it has been the worst experience of our lives. I love the model; the comfort, the interior/exterior, but as I soon learned, we are experiencing all the symptoms of the 2009 horror stories I have read here in this forum. The timing chain issue really bothers me as it should have been a recall and not an extended warranty. You can say that recalls relate to safety issues, but I will tell you that accidents have happened as a result. Again, someone should have started a class action suit (I will be researching that next). Our acceleration is horrible and it seems that all I have read tells us it is normal; really?! There are a number of issues and I did contact the NHTSA and also have researched and researched and researched. The dealer we purchased from says they were unaware of all the issues and presented us with a $6,500 estimate to repair all that is wrong, which by the way, is what we have determined to be typical problems with the 2009 Buick Enclave.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.