Buick Enclave vs Kia Telluride

G-954254

The leases on the premium trim are INSANELY high. I have a 2016 lease that is just about up, and have an appointment at a KIA dealership on March 1st to look at the Telluride.

G-149568

The leases on the premium trim are INSANELY high. I have a 2016 lease that is just about up, and have an appointment at a KIA dealership on March 1st to look at the Telluride.
How did that appt. go? Did you buy one? What did you think? I have a 16 that with a lease end in May and am looking at the Telluride as well.

S.E.Texas Owner

Buick Ownership
Enclave
We were waiting until the Telluride to land at the dealership to trade our 2010 Enclave. The Telluride was selling as fast as they were being off loaded. Finally we were able to test drive one. They are very good looking inside and out. During the test drive we discovered quite a bit of road and wind noise. The ride was not that great. This was in comparison with our 2010 Enclave. We ended up trading for a pre-owned Certified 2018 Enclave Avenir with 15k miles. Saved $10k over new 2019 model equipped exactly the same. Much improvements over our 2010, we really love this 2018 model. If anyone is thinking of buying a Telluride especially now as dealers are getting full sticker price you may want to check out the Enclave. Currently the Enclave and Traverse are the largest in size and cargo space in the 3rd row crossover segment. In my opinion best bang for the buck.

Fcar1953

Pittsburgh Pa
Buick Ownership
14 Lacrosse Premium AWD 15 Enclave Premium
Sorry, i would not buy a Kia. My 15 E is a really good car. And if i need too i would buy a buick again. We have a 14 lacrosse that has been just as good.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.