Buick/GS Logo Color inserts

TheGS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2012 Regall GS
The kit is now complete and available. $30 for the GS package (front, steering wheel, rear and both GS logos)and $25 for the Regal package(Front, steering wheel, and rear) which includes shipping. PM me if you are interested and ill give you my Paypal information for payment. If you want to customize the colors please specify in your PM. Also if you only need specific pieces PM me and i will provide you with a reduced price.

Installing the inserts should be quite simple for most. i recommend cleaning the surfaces you are adhering too with a Q-tip and some alcohol. i found that tweezers work very well for working with the decals. For the front i have the decals adhered to a semi-ridged plastic substrate. These pieces with fit right into the logo and rest on the plastic lip. A few dabs of adhesive on that lip should hold that in place and hold up to plenty of abuse. If you have ANY questions or problems with the install let me know and i'll assist you.

Last edited:

SSJ455

Hudson Valley
Buick Ownership
2013 Quicksilver Regal GS
Can you show a picture of the front logo insert before installation? I'd like to see how it fits with the backing you wrote about. Thanks.

thelime10

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Might be a silly question but these would work for a 2011 turbo right? Sans the GS inserts I guess.

TheGS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2012 Regall GS
Can you show a picture of the front logo insert before installation? I'd like to see how it fits with the backing you wrote about. Thanks.

I'm not sure a picture is really going to show anything. The plastic backing is cut to the same size as the insert. Or am i misunderstanding the question?

TheGS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2012 Regall GS
I just can't see how it stays in place on the front logo.

I have the decal is placed on a plastic that is cut to the same size to make it ridged(since the decal itself is not) that piece is then inserted in the holes of the logo. If you look at your front logo closely you can see a little lip just on the inside of it. the decal with the plastic backing is essentially supported by that lip. You have to look at it for it to make sense.

SSJ455

Hudson Valley
Buick Ownership
I have the decal is placed on a plastic that is cut to the same size to make it ridged(since the decal itself is not) that piece is then inserted in the holes of the logo. If you look at your front logo closely you can see a little lip just on the inside of it. the decal with the plastic backing is essentially supported by that lip. You have to look at it for it to make sense.

Thank you for clearing it up for me. I guess I never looked that closely at it.:headbang:

88 E5PR1T

Long Island, NY
Buick Ownership
'12 Regal GS, '64 Karmann Ghia, '06 Elise
Wow, as much as I wasn't interested that does look good! If you could, PM me and let me know how much for just the GS in red, both interior and on the trunk?

Schneeds

Buick Ownership
2013 Regal GS
Looks really good.

Send the pictures to Jessica with the following note: "America, f$%k yeah!"

VehicleCityGS

Buick Ownership
Buick
Payment sent!

Great work, great price, great member! Thank you!

SilverSportNOLA

NOLA
Buick Ownership
2012 WDT Regal Turbo
Now that looks like the BUICK Logo I grew up with when I looked at it on my Mom and Dads 64 LeSabre and my GrandFathers 70 Wildcat! PM Forthcoming. Bought these cool Valve Caps today on theBay! Seller is SmallAutoPartsLLC and has them in other flavors and for other Rides.

Ct'sBuickGuy

CT | 860
Buick Ownership
2012 Regal GS
TheGS, unrelated question, what percent ate you're tints?

Related question, how fast is the turn around? I work at a Buick dealership with allot of old time customers, if I needed a set, how long shipped to 06062. Feel free to pm but I think some of our customers would like this.

TheGS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2012 Regall GS
TheGS, unrelated question, what percent ate you're tints?

Related question, how fast is the turn around? I work at a Buick dealership with allot of old time customers, if I needed a set, how long shipped to 06062. Feel free to pm but I think some of our customers would like this.

35% all the way around.and then 50% with a metallic flake on the windshield(helps make.it look like more of.a.glare than tint)

as far.as.turn around I guess its hard to say.... I can send them out fairly quickly and I was planning on shipping.them usps. if I had to guess id say you could have them in within a week or probably less.

SSJ455

Hudson Valley
Buick Ownership
Now that looks like the BUICK Logo I grew up with when I looked at it on my Mom and Dads 64 LeSabre and my GrandFathers 70 Wildcat! PM Forthcoming. Bought these cool Valve Caps today on theBay! Seller is SmallAutoPartsLLC and has them in other flavors and for other Rides.

I have the black caps with the GS logo on them. I got them from either Amazon or ebay, I don't remember.

SSJ455

Hudson Valley
Buick Ownership
The only problem with the caps is that they don't cover the entire stem. You can still see the lover third of the stem.

TheGS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2012 Regall GS
For those who paid.up before saturday ive sent.out a batch yesterday. I shipped them out.usps in ridged cardboard envelopes that should fit most standard mailboxes. id gues it should be in by Wednesday.

Last edited:

longislander

LI, NY
Buick Ownership
'15 Encore Premium FWD White Pearl/Saddle (wife's car)
"Rigid" not "ridged". NOW I understand how the front decals can be installed!
I do like the way they look. I can surely see them on a Regal or Verano but not sure they fit in with the somewhat "menacing" appearance of the GS!

Get your turbo buick badge right here!