Buick LaCrosse 2014

Al3xa

Buick Ownership
Buick LaCrosse 2014
I have a question, yesterday I locked my key Fob in my trunk with car doors still being locked. Had to call roadside for help the got my door open by prying some some blowup things on the edge of the door. Alarm went off I opened my trunk and got my keys car automatically started. About an hour later I stopped for gas and car didn’t want to start. Just wondering if prying the door open would affect any of the programming to the car. Since dash module turns on stereo and windows roll down so I don’t think it could be the battery must i mention I had no problems with my car prior to this.

ArBuick14

Buick Ownership
2014 Lacrosse Leather 3.6ltr
What about the battery in the key fob. When mine went dead it was all of the sudden. The manual says what to do if fob battery goes bad but I dont remember what it is

Al3xa

Buick Ownership
Buick LaCrosse 2014
What about the battery in the key fob. When mine went dead it was all of the sudden. The manual says what to do if fob battery goes bad but I dont remember what it
I have a spare key fob don’t think that’s it though cause yes the battery has ran out juice and it’ll say no key fob detected. Not sure what it could be if the dash comes on and so does the music and windows work so I also don’t think it’s the battery

Al3xa

Buick Ownership
Buick LaCrosse 2014
I have a spare key fob don’t think that’s it though cause yes the battery has ran out juice and it’ll say no key fob detected. Not sure what it could be if the dash comes on and so does the music and windows work so I also don’t think it’s the battery
Is there anyway it need to be programmed or something

Get your turbo buick badge right here!