• If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense...

Buick Lacrosse Hubcaps

empirezclub

Buick Ownership
Lacrosse
So I was missing a hubcap, the dealer wanted $109 for the wheel cover, and another $30 for the center cap! So I went searching for a different hubcap and wheel cover. I wanted it to be bolt on just like the Buick ones and I found a few but the lug pattern was different as they went on the HHR or the old body style Malibu or Cruze. Then I found out the 2016 and newer model Malibu has the same 115x5 lug pattern and luckily I found brand new chrome replicas on ebay! They fit perfect, bolted right up and made the car look more upscale in the process. If you need new hubcaps or want to change the look, look no further than the 2016 and newer Malibu! Hope you guys like it!

Attachments