• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Buick Lucerne Service Manual

gchette

Buick Ownership
Buick
With all my cars I have always done the majority of the maintenance to them, and in my opinion a service manual is key. I always pick up a Chilton or Haynes manual to accompany my car through its life and on to the next owner. However I am running into a roadblock here. I can't seem to find either manual. Has anyone had luck finding a service manual or do I need to look for a Cadillac manual? I would consider getting a Lesabre manual however I have the V8 and I think Cadillac is going to be my best bet.

polarzak

Buick Ownership
Ex-Lucerne Owner, Now loving two Chrysler 300s.
I got mine on line, and downloaded the full manual in pdf format. I can't remember how much it was, or where I downloaded it from, but a simple search came up with this one for $14.00:
http://www.hotmanuals.com/parts_836/64549386/Buick+Lucerne+2006-2009+Service+Repair+Manual

There were a few other sites at various prices, so you can pick whichever you like. If you don't mind paying on line and downloading a pdf file, it is the way to go. If you need to repair something, just print off that section, and you can get it as dirty and dog eared as you wish, unlike a paper manual. Plus it is far more in depth than any Hayes or Chilton's I have ever used.

polarzak

Buick Ownership

polarzak

Buick Ownership
Watching.
Great basic question that I was going to ask as well (3.8 V6 manual needed).
I have a full GM service manual for an 06 3.8. on a CD. Unfortunately it contains a humongous number of pdf files dealing with various components. Way to big to send to you by a PM or even to an email address, but if there is a particular area you are interested in, or trying to fix, I could try to send you the pdf dealing with the problem.

Here is a site that has some information however it is not very comprehensive. Free Online Workshop Repair Manuals

G-492245

I have a full GM service manual for an 06 3.8. on a CD. Unfortunately it contains a humongous number of pdf files dealing with various components. Way to big to send to you by a PM or even to an email address, but if there is a particular area you are interested in, or trying to fix, I could try to send you the pdf dealing with the problem.

Here is a site that has some information however it is not very comprehensive. Free Online Workshop Repair Manuals
I need to know how to change out the rear fuse box under the back seat if you would be willing to help out.

Pedal Commander