• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Buick Regal aftermarket fog lights

Blueman011

Buick Ownership
Buick Regal
I have a 2012 Buick regal and I honestly dont like the current fog lights, I've looked around and chose a new headlight I want but couldn't find any fog lights. Maybe DRL or something along those lines. If there really are none available then I will just end up going with matching light color to the headlight. If anyone knows of any post them thank you!

BD3511

Buick Newbie
Cleveland,Ohio
Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Regal Premium II
I run Oracle fogs on my 17 premium 2 I'm sure its similar yours. From what I researched yours are going to be an H10 and should be plug and play. I switched mine out primarily to match my HID headlight and bright DRL. Do you have the HID projector housing/headlights ? I'll see if I can find a picture for you.

Pedal Commander