Buick Regal Picture Thread

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
I didnt see any threads stickied or made that are just some shots of our Regals or our GS's

So I made a thread Hoping it gets stickied

heres a couple of My car inside and out

Feel Free to upload any picture youd like to share

Benzadmiral

Buick Ownership
2011 Buick Regal CXL, 2.4L
I've bought a phone with a camera, and am shopping for a digital camera for better shots. As soon as I get the hang of either one, I'll post some more pics showing the interior with the tan floor mats, and the trunk with its tan berber carpet.

In the meantime:

Regal_2011_RightQuarter.jpg Regal_2011_Exterior.jpg Regal_2011_Interior_02.jpg

jester435

Salt Lake City, Utah
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS
I didnt see any threads stickied or made that are just some shots of our Regals or our GS's

So I made a thread Hoping it gets stickied

heres a couple of My car inside and out

Feel Free to upload any picture youd like to share
Is your Brembo Caliper a different color??

I will try to take some pictures and get them uploaded. I have been waiting for decent weather!

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
Love that 6 speed MT! Not many automakers still have MT its nice too still people driving them

kranz38

Crown Point
Buick Ownership
Regal GS
400hp??? Do you have a thread on just your ride? Did you powder coat the rims and paint your calipers??
Yeah, idk how to paste the link with tapatalk, just go under my recent threads, there is videos.... the one called removing removing turbo is the build thread

QSilverGS

Holland, MI
Buick Ownership
2012 GS, 2006 Rendezvous
I really like the body kit, especially the front splitter and sick wheels of this Irmscher Opel. Appears its just for non - GS Insignia /Regals.
I could swear I saw a pic of a two-door coupe version from them but can't find it now... The large, double spoiler is cool but some would debate it. Better than the big whale-tail one from China at least.

uploadfromtaptalk1399433896060.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1399433916655.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1399433960886.jpg