Buick Rendezvous Repair Manual?

watton6900

Buick Newbie
Does anyone know where I can purchase a repair manual for the Buick Rendezvous? It doesn't seem to be available anywhere?! Ihave a 2004 model.

pedro7of9

1 call any GM dealer....the buick is the same frame/engine as a chevy and maybe Cadillac.....My s 10 shop manual covers's 10 GMC sonoma...blazer...jimmy...oldsmobile braveda..isuzu and gmc envoy...im 99% sure you car is listed under a chevy or gmc manual. dealer parts dept guy/gal will know

Seminoles

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
It depends on if you want a full blown service manual go to dealer and order it bring lots of cash. Or like a Haynes book you can get them at any auto parts store Auto Zone also has a CD to subscribe to All Data which is almost as good a the GM books also you can look up online at Auto Zone might find what you need I got all of the wiring diagrams from there.

buickz

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
If you can survive with just an electronic version, go to mygmlink.com. Sign your vehicle up. You should be able to download a PDF of the entire manual, and keep it handy on your computer.

jptrsn

Buick Ownership
Buick
I bought one on eBay, which was burned to a CD. Turns out that it's a compilation of all the model-specific data from Mitchell OnDemand, but it works for me!

ls973800

Buick Ownership
Buick
I have the complete 3 volume factory set for a 2004 Buick Rendezvous. I've sent you a private message.

lrj975

Westfield NJ
Buick Ownership
02 Rendezvous CXL 1-owner
Rendezvous is same as Pontiac Aztec.

Haynes manual for Rendezvous doesn't exist.

mygmlink.com is great for owner's manual.

rockauto.com lists a Chilton manual on DVD # 1418032026 pdf format, no idea if any good, for 12bucks

the factory service manuals are usually posted up on ebay.

FenOnLine

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Rendezvous is same as Pontiac Aztec.
Haynes manual for Rendezvous doesn't exist.
mygmlink.com is great for owner's manual.
rockauto.com lists a Chilton manual on DVD # 1418032026 pdf format, no idea if any good, for 12bucks
the factory service manuals are usually posted up on ebay.
Thanks but what about wiring diagrams? Thay are not same, i think...

philwoodward

Buick Newbie
MIchigan
Buick Ownership
Buick
For anyone interesested in a brand new 2 volume set 2003 Aztek/Rendezvous Service Manual,
I have a brand new still in shipping wrap plastic original books.
Will sell for $50 plus shipping. They are listed on EBAY for over $100.

Let me know if you are interested.

lrj975

Westfield NJ
Buick Ownership
02 Rendezvous CXL 1-owner
Thanks but what about wiring diagrams? Thay are not same, i think...
correct, some wiring diagrams could be different.. GM Service Manual for Aztec/Rendezvous has separate schematics for Pontiac and Buick where necessary.

bcloud73

Buick Newbie
oklahoma
Buick Ownership
Buick
Here is the back story, 2 weeks ago my wife got into her car turned the key and it spit and spuder , and then it died. She turned the key and it would crank but no start. My son and I did the normal things. Check to see if the fuel pump was turning on. We hit the tank to maybe kick start the pump and it didn't work. We also used a little starting fluid to try and kick start it and it didn't work. So we nailed it down to the fuel pump. About 30 min later my father-n-law came over and we did the same exact thing (don't know why but he felt like we didn't do it enough). Just before we gave up (after being frustrated over it all) he had me spray the starting fluid in the intake. He cranked one to many times and it back fired all over me. Right the in there i quit working on. So we said it was the fuel pump and we were done. We got the new fuel pump and I installed it. As I was taking thing apart and unplugging stuff I found an issue. The plug under the driver back seat was corroded and one of the prongs were burnt. I cleaned it up the best I could thinking maybe that would work. No start. So, I started looking at fuses and relays, everything looked good. I plugged in a code reader and it showed no codes but, it still wont start. A friend suggest that there might be fuel shutoff switch, thinking that the back fire tripped it. So after that long story my question is,

Where is the fuel shut off switch?
How do i replace the plug next to the bulkhead? In case that would be the problem.

Thank you for your help.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.