• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Buick TourX Cargo Dimensions? Help!

Brandy1955

Buick Ownership
Encore and ordering TourX Regal
I’ve searched high and low but can’t find them anywhere. And unfortunately non of the local dealers have one in stock for me to measure. Was looking to order one but want to make sure it’ll fit my gear for work. Was wondering if someone was willing to measure the cargo width (to either wheel wells or the upper trim below windows). As well as the cargo height to the window line and the cargo depth at the shortest location? I hate to ask. Thanks in advance.

BrianCoasters

Buick Newbie
Greensboro, NC
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Preferred, Sport Red
I only have cargo floor measurements readily available; no height though:

Back Seats up: 40"x 42"

Back Seats down: 40"x75" - depends on how far forward your front seats are placed.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Sweetwater...from your profile pic it looks like you have a pano roof. Please confirm. I am on vacation and the wife wants to buy something and I am not sure if it will fit so I need to confirm the height from the floor to the roof in a pano spec'd ride. Normally I would just measure this myself but I am in SC and don't have a tape measure.

SweetWafer

Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Yep that's from my car with the pano roof, though I suspect the opening at the rear is likely the same regardless of this option.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Txs...I convinced the store to let me take it out without paying to see if it fit. No dice. Not sure if I should be happy or not. Probably just means she'll find a more expensive one with expensive shipping.