Buick TourX Experience Welcome Packet

TourXRDU

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Anyone else get one of these? A really amazingly well put together packet with links to cool online videos that I never see advertised ever. If they were going to spend money branding and marketing the TourX and making what was surely a very expensive campaign, why don't they advertise this?

Get To Know Your TourX | Owner Info

Attachments

Rhetoric

SUPPORTING MEMBER
MPLS
Buick Ownership
Red Needle TourX
I also got one and was quite impressed by it. My company has a similar campaign for the backup servers we sell. ;-)

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
Nothing yet. Purchased Jan 16

toga94m

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
Yup, got one too. Lots of flannel and camping and kayaks. A bit late to try to sell the car, I've already bought it. Waste of their money I'd say.

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
Haven't received one yet, but only purchased mine 2/1. Looks like a well-done packet. But seems like something good to have at dealer as a point of sale piece. Or even to direct mail prospects as 3-5 separate pieces with pullquotes from and links to favorable reviews. Had I received this in the mail 6 or 8 months ago, I probably would have started looking at (and proselytizing) TourX much earlier.

SweetWafer

Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Yeah, it seems like a sales pitch for accessories. I put the screen cleaner in the car, gave the stickers to my fiance, and the rest went in the recycle bin.

Wait for your first issue of Buick magazine, it's so amazing!