Buick Verano rear deck lid removal

ImNorrmal

Buick Ownership
Buick verano
Hi there, in my Verano I have the Bose system and at most volumes the subwoofers in the rear deck make it shake and cause an annoying noise, I was wondering if taking off the rear deck lid would be difficult.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Some cheap, essentially weightless, closed cell foam adhered to one of the surfaces should stop the noise. Home Depot or other types of hardware stores have rolls in different sizes and it's sticky on one side, used for windows around the house.
1107274P15-006.png

ImNorrmal

Buick Ownership
Buick verano
Some cheap, essentially weightless, closed cell foam adhered to one of the surfaces should stop the noise. Home Depot or other types of hardware stores have rolls in different sizes and it's sticky on one side, used for windows around the house.
View attachment 12763
Alright, thank you, it just sounded and seemed like it wasn't really secured down and I could see it shake, and that diagram are all the things that need to be removed in order to remove it? Doesn't seem too difficult

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Only items not showing are the belts which they should have enough slack to push it up. What I can't tell you, I don't own one, if the C pillar sail panels will be in the way. Maybe look for installation for the rear speakers as that may help.

ImNorrmal

Buick Ownership
Buick verano
Only items not showing are the belts which they should have enough slack to push it up. What I can't tell you, I don't own one, if the C pillar sail panels will be in the way. Maybe look for installation for the rear speakers as that may help.
I've tried looking for rear speaker install videos and it doesn't seem anyone has done one, but I do think the sail panels are in the way I'll have to double-check though

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.