Buying a 2020 Buick Envision

Peter land

Hello Envision community, I am about to purchase a 2020 Buick Envision . This is my first time buying a vehicle and I have always liked the Envision models. I found one near my area but I would like to check it out first and ask the community , what should I look out for before making the purchase ?

Some things that I will be looking out for during my inspection today:
  • coolant or oil leaks
  • noises in the engine
  • check transmission for slips jolts etc
  • verify all electrics / features / lights

The asking price is 25.899$ and it has 5914 miles with a salvage title.

if you have any suggestions or comments guys, feel free to answer me, it would be a great help, thank you very much.

buick envision 1.jpg buick envision 2.jpg buick envision 3.jpg

ulycyc

Long Island, New York
Buick Ownership
1987 Turbo Buick, 2001 Park Ave Ultra
Stay away from salvage titles. But if you must then first find out why it has a salvage title. Was the stolen and recovered totaled or in a major accident, totaled and issued a salvage title. Could also be a flood car. Look under the seats for dead catfish.

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Peter land

you were right, I found out all this on a website recommended by a friend of mine where I could see the damage to the vehicle, it had a severe accident on the left front, it was total loss as well. I prefer to look for other options. Here I also leave the site and the report, it helped me a lot to know a site that gave pictures of the accidents. I really appreciate your suggestion. Thank you very much

img-0-0 envision.jpg img-0-6envision.jpg