Buzzing in dash/vents?

new 2 me

I have a new to me 2018 Enclave.. It rides beautifully and is usually no issue except that on random occasions when I get in the car there is a short buzz sound coming out of the vents. It sounds almost like a toy timer, in fact when I first heard it I assumed one of my kids left a toy in the car.. It happens in short 2 second bursts.. It doesn't happen at a regular cadence.. it doesn't appear to be tied to driving a certain speed.. I can hear it on the driver's side primarily but have heard it on the passenger side as well. I've taken the car to 2 dealers and of course no one else can hear it. Does anyone have any idea what this may be? There are no warning lights on in the car.

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Happycampers

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
2000 buick lesabre custom
Sounds like something caught around the blower fan or some kind of foreign material is basically flapping or buzzing in the wind would be my guess , if you can get a colonoscopy Type camera and give your hvac that exam it doesn’t want you’ll probably see the problem .

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners