• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Canvasback Liner

ChibiBlackSheep

Southeast, PA
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX Essence | Moon Blue Metallic
You know, I posted this in the FB group, but never actually made a thread on here. I have a 2018, with the shale interior. LOVE the lighter interior and lighter seats, but have always hated that in the earlier build cars, the shale interior (while it received black carpets) never received a black carpeted trunk. The carpet on the trunk wears poorly, and small rust spots were starting to show from our stroller. So I cleaned up the trunk as well as possible, and then ordered a blue canvasback liner with the optional sides to go along with the midnight blue paint. It fits great, need a second pair of hands to realign a little bit to get the wrinkle out, but I'm very happy with this product.

Attachments

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
$229 from Canvasback directly. (They don't show the pictures of the different patterns...)
Where did you get yours?

50Joe

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Saw your FB post and ordered one too. Their site says 2 weeks production time since they are made to order but their current lead time is less due to low current demand. I ordered last Friday and they said they would probably ship out this week. Made in America and great reviews on-line. They have bumper covers that attach to the main cover and also extensions over the head rest area for when the seats are all the way down.

saab93driver

Buick Ownership
2019 TourX
I have the Canvasback full setup on my TourX (side and floor). I went with unimaginative black, I have nothing against the patterns, the black plaid looked nice and was tempting, but I thought I might tire of it over time. If I had it to do over again I might have considered getting just the side pieces and asking if they would make covers for just the seat backs and then go with a rubber mat on the floor. A rubber mat will hold some liquid, the canvas is waterproof but the liquid isn't containted if something spills. But I'm pleased with them as is and I could always just put a rubber one back there when needed.

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
I also opted for the floor, side and bumper extender pieces. Blue/grey paisley pattern. Would definitely buy Canvasback again. Looks great, meticulously well-made in USA, easy to wipe dirt clean and pet hair sweeps out in seconds instead of hours. BF53C2A9-672D-40F0-AA31-BA6241E092A4.jpeg 83CF0CE7-5CFC-4F59-A829-F7FA27CFD08E.jpeg BF53C2A9-672D-40F0-AA31-BA6241E092A4.jpeg

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
I wanted these but my wife talked me out of them... so for those that have them, do you find things slide around? That drives me crazy and she agreed that while they look well made she thinks they will be slippery, especially compared to a rubber mat, and then by default I will lose my mind as things shift.

saab93driver

Buick Ownership
2019 TourX
I wanted these but my wife talked me out of them... so for those that have them, do you find things slide around? That drives me crazy and she agreed that while they look well made she thinks they will be slippery, especially compared to a rubber mat, and then by default I will lose my mind as things shift.
Yes, things will slide around probably more than on a rubber mat. I use a nylon cargo carrier and I have the adjustable gate that goes in the tracks so I can keep things in place.

ChibiBlackSheep

Southeast, PA
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX Essence | Moon Blue Metallic
$229 from Canvasback directly. (They don't show the pictures of the different patterns...)
Where did you get yours?
Yeah, I ordered directly from them. Asked for fabric samples and then ordered what was called "Pineapple". It's the same blue/paisley pattern shown below in a lot of detail.

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
I have a cargo net and bungees that I use on occasion. I actually don’t notice things sliding around very much, I carry groceries and stuff back there all the time. Usually my seats are down, so if there’s a single bag or something that’s going to slide around a lot I will put it on the floor behind the front seats or else just loop the bungee through the bag handle. (Or bike wheel in my case). Or I typically have something heavy from Costco so I pack stuff in there so it doesn’t slide.

50Joe

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Got mine in Saturday and promptly installed it. Great fit and quality. I will much prefer this over a rubber mat for my intended use. Opel Canvasback.jpg

Turbo Buick Badge