Canvasback

Fleuger99

Austin, TX
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Good to know, thanks. I've had them in my last five wagons/SUVs and they are great. That being said, I noticed the price has jumped $20 over the last one I bought for my wife's 2018 X5 for $169 and the side pieces were $35, now $50 for the Tourx.

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
Also got an email from them as I had requested they make one for TourX! They do look like great liners, I'll probably get mine ordered this week.

rangs

Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal TourX Essence
Seatback covers and a foldout bumper protector? This is exactly what I was wating for. The only question now is... what color?

Zaxer

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Good to know, thanks. I've had them in my last five wagons/SUVs and they are great. That being said, I noticed the price has jumped $20 over the last one I bought for my wife's 2018 X5 for $169 and the side pieces were $35, now $50 for the Tourx.
Yes - they're a bit pricey if you go all in...personally I love the plaid as it stirs memories of VW's from my past - asked them to send me a sample for color match...

Wlepse

Buick Ownership
None
How do these stay down? Do they use Velcro? The carpet seems kind of weak and wondering how long they would last.

Wlepse

Buick Ownership
None
Watched an install video and these do indeed use Velcro. I really like the idea of these but I think the carpet is so cheap it will easily pull out if you were to slide a heavy box in.

Banto

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence - Dark Moon Blue, 2018 Regal TourX Essence - Rioja Red, 2009 Enclave CXL
In my Enclave, they never moved once. Biggest issue I had was the detailed I used removed them to clean the seats so twice a year they were removed. The Velcro is so strong, it ripped threads of the carpet out each time. Always held fine, but you could see in the carpet where the Velcro was.

Zaxer

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Had same VW thought on the plaid! HS buddy had a circa '78 Scirrocco with green plaid seats. Was a fun, cool car. Please keep us posted on what you get. I'll be interested to see how cool it turns out.
Ha! IMHO the early mark I siroccos were the best Sirrocos from a looks perspective...it was a great design execution. I think ‘78 was the last year before the wraparound bumper came into play...I tried like hell to persuade my Mom to buy one after her Super Beetle was finally retired - but she bought a Rabbit instead.

Debating the covers - it helps that my wife loves plaid (which means these are already “approved”) (y)

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
Ha! IMHO the early mark I siroccos were the best Sirrocos from a looks perspective...it was a great design execution. I think ‘78 was the last year before the wraparound bumper came into play...I tried like hell to persuade my Mom to buy one after her Super Beetle was finally retired - but she bought a Rabbit instead.

Debating the covers - it helps that my wife loves plaid (which means these are already “approved”) (y)
Amen to all that. I also liked the early '90s Corrado. A buddy of mine had a black '93 Corrado that was just plain cool. I had an emerald green '93 Stealth then and I recall we both would've been perfectly happy trading cars.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.