Car is skipping a little

connieco

Buick Ownership
Century
I have a 1998 Buick century limited with about 156,000 mi on it when I got it I didn't realize the problems it had with it I was rushed to get the car unfortunately the radiator had a lot of rust in it still working on that issue I heard that the water pump may be going bad on it I don't know a whole lot about cars it's not running hot also there is a problem with the floor mats getting wet I know that is the heater core also the windshield is leaking around the seal my question is what could be making a skip it's a court load on transmission fluid right now I'm going to Walmart to get a quart tomorrow when I get paid could that be the water pump the fuel pump fuel filter being dirty or just the transmission fluid being low

connieco

Buick Ownership
Century
I paid $2,500 for it back in July because someone stole my 2004 Mazda 3 out of my yard I can't make this up and ran from the police in Charlotte and totaled it and it was paid for and was a great little car and I could not get anyone to take me to go car shopping , and so I found this car online on Facebook one man's junk and that's what it is! and I had to get a friend of mine to take me and I was being rushed and it was almost dark when we got there and so I did not know all the problems that was wrong with it I found out the motor mounts are bad sometimes it doesn't want to crank so I have to take something metal and touch the two screws down around the starter to get it to crank and there was huge amounts of rust in the radiator.and the front end is out of line really bad all four tires need to be replaced. I know a little bit about cars and I've had a lot of car problems in my 52 years like I said I didn't get time to drive the car a lot before I bought it and it was something I kind of had to jump on because like I said I couldn't get anyone to take me to go car shopping and I live on disability and I could not pay anyone to take me to go look at cars and I've helped a lot of people in my life and I've never asked for anything from anyone but this was one time that I needed help and I could not get anyone to help me imagine that.

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
You need to find out why the light is on. Auto parts stores generally will do a free scan.

Last edited: