Cargo Liner /Tray

Thread starter #1

Katsubento

Hawaii
I've been wanting to get a cargo liner /tray for my GS for some time now. I'm waiting for the 3D Maxpider ones but that might be awhile. In the meantime, I ordered a cheap one on ebay. It is rather flimsy, but it will do and is better than nothing.

One thing is, it doesn't quite fit exactly. It has an extra piece of material that would lay flat behind the wheel well area on the driver side. My car doesn't have the area there, there's the car battery there. The Mat folds enough that I don't have it just lying sideways against the area, but I was wondering if it's maybe the AWD models that don't have this space. After checking some pics online, I've found some Regals do. I'm presuming that it's the models with AWD that don't have this area open.

I found a WeatherTech cargo liner but that also has the extra piece of liner on the driver side.

No wonder the factory one has no side pieces at all. I'd get that if it wasn't carpet like.

Attachments

Loodle

Buick Ownership
Tourx
I've been wanting to get a cargo liner /tray for my GS for some time now. I'm waiting for the 3D Maxpider ones but that might be awhile. In the meantime, I ordered a cheap one on ebay. It is rather flimsy, but it will do and is better than nothing.

One thing is, it doesn't quite fit exactly. It has an extra piece of material that would lay flat behind the wheel well area on the driver side. My car doesn't have the area there, there's the car battery there. The Mat folds enough that I don't have it just lying sideways against the area, but I was wondering if it's maybe the AWD models that don't have this space. After checking some pics online, I've found some Regals do. I'm presuming that it's the models with AWD that don't have this area open.

I found a WeatherTech cargo liner but that also has the extra piece of liner on the driver side.

No wonder the factory one has no side pieces at all. I'd get that if it wasn't carpet like.
The factory cargo liner for the TourX is likewise a little strange, in that it covers up the tie down rails.

Palm Beach, FL
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal GS
I'll add that I got the interior protection package from Buick, and while the front and rear seat floor liners are plastic and provide good protection, I was disappointed when I saw the trunk liner is really just a sturdy carpeted mat.
IMG_0160.jpeg

Buick Ownership
Buick
I found some rubber shoe trays at my local Mernards for under $10 each. They were ~40" long and ~20" wide, so 2 of them effectively covered most of my hatch. (I did this 2 months ago, so my numbers may be fuzzy... you should measure to confirm!) You can also get carpet/floor mats at Lowes/home depot/Canadian tire and cut it to fit for a lot less than the ~$100 you will pay for a custom weathertech.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.