• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Cargo Liner /Tray

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
Fellow TourX owners...FWIW, I emailed Canvasback who makes the mat seen below and linked here asking them to make a liner for us. I requested that they allow cutouts for the cargo rails and an extra flap that could be unfolded as a bumper guard to avoid scratches while loading cargo, dogs, etc. If you're interested in this, I'd also suggest hitting their contact us and making a similar request. My '07 RDX had a similar mat (OEM accessory) and it served me well for 12 years.

Anaduff

SUPPORTING MEMBER
St. Paul, Minnesota
Buick Ownership
2019 Insignia (with a Buick radio)
Tasty......... how much did the front grille set you back? If I rebadge it's going Vauxhall - the Opel logo isn't distinctive enough from anything else US.
The grille & associated parts (the chrome grille surround isn't shown) came to about $600 for the parts and maybe another $150 for shipping. The large griffin badge in the upper left (under the grille assy.) is the one I modified to replace the existing Buick badge on the 'normal' grille, about $150 for parts.

Pedal Commander