Cargo liner

Christin79

Buick Ownership
Envision
Anyone know when the 2021 envision cargo liner is coming out? I purchased the floor liners but really wanted the cargo liner to match. The 2020 doesn’t fit.

alphabets

Buick Ownership
2014 Buick LaCrosse
Good question. I'm wondering the same thing. I used my Buick points to purchase the all-weather front and rear mat liners, but would love a cargo liner as well. WeatherTech has it available, but would like it from Buick to match the rest of the Envision. MIght have to pull the trigger on WeatherTech before winter.

Update: I reached out to customer service and unfortunately they do not have the ability to see when an item may become available, only current inventory. So, not much help.

Last edited:

Christin79

Buick Ownership
Envision
Good question. I'm wondering the same thing. I used my Buick points to purchase the all-weather front and rear mat liners, but would love a cargo liner as well. WeatherTech has it available, but would like it from Buick to match the rest of the Envision. MIght have to pull the trigger on WeatherTech before winter.

Update: I reached out to customer service and unfortunately they do not have the ability to see when an item may become available, only current inventory. So, not much help.
Same situation. Wanted it to match. I just purchased the weather tech universal cargo mat today. Fits pretty good with minimal trimming. This is good until Buick comes out with the cargo liners.

alphabets

Buick Ownership
2014 Buick LaCrosse
Update, I just pulled the trigger on the custom Weathertech cargo liner with the rollout bumper mat. After shipping and tax it was almost $200. Ouch! I wanted to have it for the fall/winter months so I couldn't wait any longer.

Now watch, Buick will release the cargo liner next month.

G-131962

Update, I just pulled the trigger on the custom Weathertech cargo liner with the rollout bumper mat. After shipping and tax it was almost $200. Ouch! I wanted to have it for the fall/winter months so I couldn't wait any longer.

Now watch, Buick will release the cargo liner next month.
Oh I have a feeling it’s going to be a while. It’s better to have it protected than wait. Let me know if you hear anything though!

Buick Ownership
2021 Buick Envision
We had dealer order us a Buick OEM rubber cargo mat 6 weeks ago when we bought the 2021 and they cannot give me an estimate of availability. Still waiting.

alphabets

Buick Ownership
2014 Buick LaCrosse
We had dealer order us a Buick OEM rubber cargo mat 6 weeks ago when we bought the 2021 and they cannot give me an estimate of availability. Still waiting.
That's ridiculous. I was able to get them in 2 days. I used my points to order the premium mats right after we bought the Envision in August and had them shipped to the dealer. 2 days late they called and told me to pick them up.

Buick Ownership
2021 Buick Envision
That's ridiculous. I was able to get them in 2 days. I used my points to order the premium mats right after we bought the Envision in August and had them shipped to the dealer. 2 days late they called and told me to pick them up.
Dealer ordered the OEM Buick floor liners for both rows and the cargo mat. The floor mats arrived several days later, but no cargo mat still.

alphabets

Buick Ownership
2014 Buick LaCrosse
Dealer ordered the OEM Buick floor liners for both rows and the cargo mat. The floor mats arrived several days later, but no cargo mat still.
Sorry, misunderstood. Yes, that's why I went with the WeatherTech. The cargo mat isn't even available on the Buick site and customer service has no clue when it will be. I'm actually happy I went with the Weathertech instead, I like the rollout bumper protector and I doubt the Buick OEM one would have that. The OEM premium winter mates however are beautiful. Going to be putting them in soon.

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners