• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Cargo Net

EverPhoto

Buick Ownership
Buick
I did get a soft plastic cargo tray liner that covers the bulk of the trunk area. Things skid arund on it alot less than they do on the trunk fabric. My photo gear tends to stay put just lying on it.

I probably could tie a couple of the shorter nets I have together.

My wife has some collapsible plastic crates for the van that work quite well. They fold pretty flat when not in use. Maybe I should just pick up some more of those crates.

AK Goat

4.6L Northstar Member
Buick Ownership
Verano Premium
....I did get a soft plastic cargo tray liner that covers the bulk of the trunk area. Things skid around on it alot less than they do on the trunk fabric. My photo gear tends to stay put just lying on it.
Then you are not agressive enough in the corners....:D

Yes, those softer plastic/rubber cargo trays hold flat things in place better than the carpet.

EverPhoto

Buick Ownership
Buick
When I'm carrying over $20K of my own photo gear in the trunk I tend not to be an aggressive driver :vroom:

Then you are not agressive enough in the corners....:D

Yes, those softer plastic/rubber cargo trays hold flat things in place better than the carpet.