• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Carvana Offer......WOW....

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
And I was just reading an article where the east side of Oregon wants to join Idaho! :LOL:
Hey, where the heck is Michigan in that map!? :oops:

mitchflorida

South Florida
Buick Ownership
2016 Summit White Regal, Premium II, Moonroof, Driver Confidence Package
For pricing, they'll probably add $3,000 to whatever they paid you.
Actually $3,600, but it is still a win-win for both sides. Carvana can pay top dollar because they can sell for top dollar.

Last edited:

jeffcam1211

Buick Ownership
20 Regal GS, 12 Regal GS (past)
I received an offer of $34.5k for my '20 GS with 13k miles from Carvana. Vroom only offered $31.6k I paid $33.5k back in November '20. I'm a serial car shopper so I had to at least check but I'll be holding on to my GS for a while longer.

RedX

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Regal TourX
Weren't you tuned too?
Correct.

If Mordor would like to buy the cable I could also email the tune to him/her.

It ran perfectly with no issues. It really is a great car.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Since this car sold so quick, I am wondering if carvana can offer better prices for specific vehicles since they can see what people are searching for. They probably knew they had X number of people searching for one and knew they could turn it over quick. If they are doing that, I wonder if you can game the system when you are looking to sell. Just search out your vehicle from several different IPs and maybe you can get a better offer.

RedX

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Regal TourX
Since this car sold so quick, I am wondering if carvana can offer better prices for specific vehicles since they can see what people are searching for. They probably knew they had X number of people searching for one and knew they could turn it over quick. If they are doing that, I wonder if you can game the system when you are looking to sell. Just search out your vehicle from several different IPs and maybe you can get a better offer.
Fun story. The first offer was 26300. I went back a week later and re ran the offer to see if it went up or down and it went down to 25300 or something. I didn't save that offer so when I sold it they still had 26300 in their system although the updated offer was less. Since I didn't accept it they reverted back to the previously offered number which was higher.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Fun story. The first offer was 26300. I went back a week later and re ran the offer to see if it went up or down and it went down to 25300 or something. I didn't save that offer so when I sold it they still had 26300 in their system although the updated offer was less. Since I didn't accept it they reverted back to the previously offered number which was higher.
But I wonder if you searched as a buyer if it would have changed something in their system.

Also when you posted this thread, I along with others checked out their offer so they may have seen the potential to get a bunch of TourX's so started to drop the offers in case they got multiples.

RegalMN

Minnesota
Buick Ownership
'18 Regal Sportback Essence
I have to admit the story of redx selling to carvana and then finding the buyer is fun to read. I don't know why...maybe just an example of how small our world is now

mitchflorida

South Florida
Buick Ownership
2016 Summit White Regal, Premium II, Moonroof, Driver Confidence Package
But I wonder if you searched as a buyer if it would have changed something in their system.

Also when you posted this thread, I along with others checked out their offer so they may have seen the potential to get a bunch of TourX's so started to drop the offers in case they got multiples.
I am sure they just go by their sales and reported sales from other dealers. They don't go by clicks, but by actual sales.

Mordor67

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
I am sure they just go by their sales and reported sales from other dealers. They don't go by clicks, but by actual sales.
I wanted a very specific TourX. Been looking for months. Had a Sport Red preferred for sale here in FL awhile back but I let it get away. Found many white,gray,black, silver but I wanted red dammit! And beige interior, and Essence. When I saw those Brembos, sold!

idahoguru

Buick Ownership
Regal Tourx
Tourx will be picked up tomorrow. I have a black set of 3D SpiderMax floor mats (5 piece set that include the cover for the floor hump in the second row). I will also include the 4 doors storage pockets that fit in the handles and 2 key fobs rubber protectors. All for $110 shipped. I can do paypal or arrange for pickup if you are in southeast Idaho or SLC area ($20 discount for pickup).

So one of my Tourx is sold. Have mixed feeling about this decision and hate to see it go but I did not want to go into retirement with 5 cars. Will be selling couple of cars in the next couple of months leaving my truck and Yukon XL.

idahoguru

Buick Ownership
Regal Tourx
Bummer, but understandable... Did you pry the keys to the Pearl out of the wife's hands or did you get rid of your Merlot?
Sold the Merlot. I will start driving the pearl soon though it will be next to be sold though might do it on my own because we bought it new and has been pampered since it joined our family. Trying to see if I keep it but our plans to travel months at a time and not sure I want to deal with storage

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners