• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Carvana Offer......WOW....

thesyguy

In the wind
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Tourx will be picked up tomorrow. I have a black set of 3D SpiderMax floor mats (5 piece set that include the cover for the floor hump in the second row). I will also include the 4 doors storage pockets that fit in the handles and 2 key fobs rubber protectors. All for $110 shipped. I can do paypal or arrange for pickup if you are in southeast Idaho or SLC area ($20 discount for pickup).

So one of my Tourx is sold. Have mixed feeling about this decision and hate to see it go but I did not want to go into retirement with 5 cars. Will be selling couple of cars in the next couple of months leaving my truck and Yukon XL.
I will take the mats and other items. Please send a PM and I will get Paypal payment out right away.

FishOhio

Central Ohio
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal Tourx Essence White Frost Tricoat
I've considered selling given the strong Carvana offers, but I have no idea what I would get instead. I just test drove the new Ford Mustang Mach E and it was ok - didn't love the seats. The drivers seat does not tilt. I prefer a 10 way drivers seat and the Ford is only a 8 way seat. For $53,000+ Ford could have used better seats. And in reality, that is out of my price range.

fng

Delaware Ohio
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Essence Frost White Tri-Coat
I heard an interesting explanation for part of the rise in used car prices on NPR this afternoon. They reported as that travel ramped up so quickly, the car rental companies (Hertz, Avis, etc.) were caught short. Because of the effect of the shortage of electronic chips on new car availability, they bought used cars, so demand began to exceed supply. Just one additional data point to help explain the prices for used cars.

thesyguy

In the wind
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
I heard an interesting explanation for part of the rise in used car prices on NPR this afternoon. They reported as that travel ramped up so quickly, the car rental companies (Hertz, Avis, etc.) were caught short. Because of the effect of the shortage of electronic chips on new car availability, they bought used cars, so demand began to exceed supply. Just one additional data point to help explain the prices for used cars.
The Avis sales lot near Boston's Logan Airport, where they sell off former rentals, was chock full of cars a week ago. If that is true, why did they not take these cars back into inventory?

RegalMN

Minnesota
Buick Ownership
'18 Regal Sportback Essence
The Avis sales lot near Boston's Logan Airport, where they sell off former rentals, was chock full of cars a week ago. If that is true, why did they not take these cars back into inventory?
It is puzzling because there are car rental locations literally without cars. We have a trip to Denver planned for August and Alamo has zero cars available. The other companies want ridiculous prices.

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
With the pandemic on on the horizon, and in an attempt to cut cost with no one traveling, rental places axed their vehicle inventory at a discount. As soon as things started to pick back up, they were caught with their pants down and were forced to refill the inventory they offloaded. The sudden increase in demand forced them to buy back their normal operating inventory for dollars on the penny... if that phrase works both ways 😛

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners